Boys vs OakTown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys vs OakTown

I thought this would be a tough game, but Oakland is sucking wind. Looks like they have given up, oh well good for us, bad for them.

Boy's - 31
    Beastmode - 17
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

^^^^^
    Like he said, 'Boys by 2 TD's

Comment

I ditched the Cowboys for the Raider last year. Im so tired of Cowboys shit.

Raiders looked promising, but maybe not so much. I hate to say but CBs will pull it off. I hope I eat my words though.

Comment

If Irving plays it will help stop the running game for Oak...so boyz by 10 if he plays....if not then will be 1-2 point win for either team.
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

McFadden gets 3 touchdowns
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
            McFadden gets 3 touchdowns
            lmao, McFadden left Oakland 2 years ago and then we signed him last year. He recently was cut and then he retired. So unless I didn't see that he re-signed with Oaktown, he won't be scoring any TD's against us, hahahahahaha!!!
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              lmao, McFadden left Oakland 2 years ago and then we signed him last year. He recently was cut and then he retired. So unless I didn't see that he re-signed with Oaktown, he won't be scoring any TD's against us, hahahahahaha!!!
              -1 internet football points for Stephen
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Comment

I don't give a crap what you do this week. Win to get some momentum for next week against Seattle.

Just beat the shit out of Seattle so that way we can win the NFC West. That's all I ask.
                  Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                  Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                  Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Oh my! Heath to the rescue! That was a ticky tacky bullshit call on Lewis anyway. No pass interference.

Comment

Lynch throwing a little pussy tantrum! Lol

Comment

That was hands down the most insane game I've ever seen. Entertaining as all hell.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                          That was hands down the most insane game I've ever seen. Entertaining as all hell.
                          Great game if your team comes out ahead! Still very competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by robray5.0 View Post
                            Oh my! Heath to the rescue! That was a ticky tacky bullshit call on Lewis anyway. No pass interference.
                            Shit, he clearly mugged him.

Ugly win, but I'll take it!

Comment

Originally posted by robray5.0 View Post
                              No interference? It looked like he was pulling him in for a kiss. Come on now...

That game was fucking ugly.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X