No announcement yet.

Active shooter....Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only motive in this case is for the FBI and .gov to suppress the truth and keep the story line focused
    to support their own agenda.... all the while making the 'Vegas law enforcement community look like a bunch of fools.

mardyn

Comment

• I have a friend that claims that this guy lived in the Dallas area about 20 years ago and that he knew him. From what he says this guy was into some shady shit.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        I have a friend that claims that this guy lived in the Dallas area about 20 years ago
        Not exactly a secret
        Las Vegas Shooter Previously Lived In North Texas
        Garland Gun Shop Sold Pistols to Las Vegas Shooter
        Las Vegas shooter’s mom told North Texas neighbor he was a ‘bad boy’

Comment

• By shady I was talking about meth trafficking and he was associated with some crooked cops that the feds took down and tried to recruit my friend to kill someone.

Edit: My friend is a tweaker and not really my friend anymore. He sees conspiracies in everything.
          Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 08-04-2018, 12:46 PM.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I have a friend that claims that this guy lived in the Dallas area about 20 years ago and that he knew him. From what he says this guy was into some shady shit.
            Based on his family history and the shooting he did it wouldn't be that hard forumulate he lived on the wrong side of the side of law

Comment

• A lot of people live on the other side of the law, but none goes and shoots up crowds

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                Based on his family history and the shooting he did it wouldn't be that hard forumulate he lived on the wrong side of the side of law
                Whatever he was doing he must have been good at it since he never had any interactions with LE until he pulled off a mass murder.

Comment

Whatever he was doing he must have been good at it since he never had any interactions with LE until he pulled off a mass murder.
                  No, it just shows that modern policing via traffic stops isn't effective especially if its a white-collar crime.

Comment

• Dfw mustang inspector gadgets on the case will be solved in no time.

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                      No, it just shows that modern policing via traffic stops isn't effective especially if its a white-collar crime.
                      Modern policing via traffic stops works just fine if your intended target is white trash or negros holding prohibited by statute pharmaceuticals or other "because we said so" types of contraband.

Comment

• I hate local media. They have to try so hard to draw linkages so it makes the story personal.

Comment

Working...
                        X