No announcement yet.

Texas Thaw, March 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, if you don't mind. That would be the wheel hop pass.

My brother claims to have taken a good one, I haven't seen it yet though.

Comment

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
        Awesome. We split around 1:30 so I only saw your first pass (the 8.9 against Kevin). I actually have the pass on my camera. I can upload it if you want to see it.
        Thanks for the video Danny. I wish I would have could have made one more run. I think it would have been a 9 sec 4300# Wagon. I ran a 10.45 that run, then a 10.1 missing 3rd gear the second time around.

But then again, not terrible for a basically stock 5.0

Comment

Cool wagon homealone.

Comment

Originally posted by homealone View Post
            Thanks for the video Danny. I wish I would have could have made one more run. I think it would have been a 9 sec 4300# Wagon. I ran a 10.45 that run, then a 10.1 missing 3rd gear the second time around.

But then again, not terrible for a basically stock 5.0
            Sure!

Sorry for the weird camera work. I was trying to get situated and steadied, then I was nearly blinded by the glare. So I was pointing my phone in the general direction of the action, lol. Was really cool to see those cars going after it. I might have to do something to warm up my wagon and run ya next year.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Sure!

Sorry for the weird camera work. I was trying to get situated and steadied, then I was nearly blinded by the glare. So I was pointing my phone in the general direction of the action, lol. Was really cool to see those cars going after it. I might have to do something to warm up my wagon and run ya next year.
              My wife shot two different videos, the better one is currently on her phone. I will try to get it uploaded. The one shot on her Canon Rebel really needed a tri pod to hold it steady. The big lens was on, making if difficult to hold.

Comment

Sure!

Ive got a gt40 roller motor ready to go
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Here is another run. Some will have to embed it. My phone won't let me do it.

Comment

There will be another one in a few.

Comment

Working...
                    X