Errol Spence Jr (Dallas Fighter) vs Kell Brook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errol Spence Jr (Dallas Fighter) vs Kell Brook

Is anyone catching this fight? Errol is a local fighter out of Desoto that's traveling over to England to take the IBF world title from Kell Brook. Hopefully he knocks him out and continues to build the Texas boxing scene. It should be a tough fight for both.

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    Is anyone catching this fight? Errol is a local fighter out of Desoto that's traveling over to England to take the IBF world title from Kell Brook. Hopefully he knocks him out and continues to build the Texas boxing scene. It should be a tough fight for both.
    yea ill be watching Spence has a great chance to dethrone Brook there in his hometown then maybe much bigger fights after that? now for anybody who has yet to see Spence fight you will want to watch this fight he is a solid body puncher the story on him is he started out learning to box here in several local Mexican gyms hence the body punching and stand and fight style
    RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

theres also another local fighter to keep an eye out for his name is Maurice hooker who is from the PG area hes ranked #3 by the WBO and is undefeated with a record of 22-0-2
      RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Brook is skilled. He had some good success against GGG but didnt bring enough power when he went up in weight. At his natural weight he is tough.

Comment

Originally posted by OMEGA DOOM View Post
          theres also another local fighter to keep an eye out for his name is Maurice hooker who is from the PG area hes ranked #3 by the WBO and is undefeated with a record of 22-0-2
          I actually did a lesson with one of mighty mo' s trainers at Maple Avenue Boxing Gym. While I think Mo was gifted his last draw against Perez, his trainer said he had ruptured his eardrum in sparring a few days before the fight. That explained his performance against Perez on the Kovalev/Ward undercard. I don't see how he can take it to Crawford, and he's got no chance at WW given how stacked the class is.

Comment

I actually did a lesson with one of mighty mo' s trainers at Maple Avenue Boxing Gym. While I think Mo was gifted his last draw against Perez, his trainer said he had ruptured his eardrum in sparring a few days before the fight. That explained his performance against Perez on the Kovalev/Ward undercard. I don't see how he can take it to Crawford, and he's got no chance at WW given how stacked the class is.
            yes this is true I work with one of his buddies from the PG and gives me his updates and yes that fight was a gift because I had him losing! my son actually fought him as an amateur and lost to him on points at the Dallas GG it was Mos 92nd amateur fight and my sons 7th so touch much experience but anyway Mo can hit with his straight right but not much else in his arsenal I heard Spence pounded on him in sparring a few years back though lol anyway good luck to spence this weekend!!!!!

Comment

Spence got it done in a big way!

Comment

Originally posted by broke again View Post
                Spence got it done in a big way!
                it was a close fight but Brook was the champion and put up a good fight but Spence just broke him down and stuck with his solid jab and upped his body attack round after round CONGRATS to DFW area's newest World Champion in Boxing!!!!!!

Comment

And the new...

What a great fight! Spence stuck to the plan and won big time. Dallas has a new world champ and doesn't even know it. It started even...but Spence forced a high tempo and put in the body work to wear him down by round 8. From round 9 on he won every round in my book. Kell has a terrible habit of dropping his hands when he's tired...he needs to learn to shell up. Actually he needs to retire. But im happy to see that dallas has the WW equivalent of GGG. Let's hope he unifies against Thurman and takes the cake.

Comment

And the new...

What a great fight! Spence stuck to the plan and won big time. Dallas has a new world champ and doesn't even know it. It started even...but Spence forced a high tempo and put in the body work to wear him down by round 8. From round 9 on he won every round in my book. Kell has a terrible habit of dropping his hands when he's tired...he needs to learn to shell up. Actually he needs to retire. But im happy to see that dallas has the WW equivalent of GGG. Let's hope he unifies against Thurman and takes the cake.
                    yea I believe Brook is done or basically he will be fighting fighters with less pop in their punches

Comment

Working...
                    X