New Baylor investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Baylor investigation

I bet they find shitloads of dirt again. Baylor should get something close to the death penalty on this, IMHO.

sic 'em bears!

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
      http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2..._under_nc.html

I bet they find shitloads of dirt again. Baylor should get something close to the death penalty on this, IMHO.
      This is a rehash of old news. Baylor's been under investigation since it happened. They've fired the president, AD, coach, all of the assistant coaches are gone, and some of the board involved. They're hired a crap ton of staff for title 9 issues. They've issued massive trainings for all employees. New coach is up front about preventing it. What else do you want? Punish a bunch of kids who were not involved? Sounds more like you just have a personal vendetta against another university.
      2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

Originally posted by mschmoyer View Post
        Sounds more like you just have a personal vendetta against another university.
        Or you are just a Baylor homer who defends the bullshit whatever it may be. Got it. Baylor has had many problems in the past excluding this major recent one, but you know for the good of the team right!?

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          Or you are just a Baylor homer who defends the bullshit whatever it may be. Got it. Baylor has had many problems in the past excluding this major recent one, but you know for the good of the team right!?
          I did attend Baylor so is there a problem putting more facts out there? I'm not defending Art or anyone from the previous FB staff.

All new staff, new coaches, new administrators. Just want to get back trouble-free to football at my Alma Mater. Matt Rhule looks impressive so far.

Comment

Yep, been under investigation, and needs to get penalized for it, for the same reason you just posted about. You want to punish baylor? Give their football program a serious penalty so all the alumni who are just there to watch the team and ignore the serious problems now have to wake up to the face that there are serious problems. Boosters will change things faster than any training ever could.

No different than what should have happened at Penn State.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
              Yep, been under investigation, and needs to get penalized for it, for the same reason you just posted about. You want to punish baylor? Give their football program a serious penalty so all the alumni who are just there to watch the team and ignore the serious problems now have to wake up to the face that there are serious problems. Boosters will change things faster than any training ever could.

No different than what should have happened at Penn State.
              Wait so firing the coach, AD, president, almost every assistant coach, rebuilding title 9 office from scratch, rewriting bylaws, and paying absurd sums of money to enhance the school and pay lawsuits is not punishment?

What I'm hearing you ask for is for incoming students & football players to pay additional tuition to pay for the sins of previous staff/students. If you were so concerned with rape, you'd do well to air dirty laundry at whatever school your at. Eg:
              The president of the University of Texas at Austin called the results of the survey a "wake-up call."

Feel sorry that these incoming freshmen under a new staff/coach will have to put up with the jeers surely coming from certain fan bases. I'll relish every victory this season, and look forward to building a good team with Rhule.

Comment

Working...
              X