So...bumpfire stocks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chili View Post
    The NRA are sellouts that 'pick their battles". They often end up on the 'wrong' side of some of these issues. Ultimately they (the NRA) are just a business and are more concerned with their political relationships and career longevity than truly representing gun owners in the US.. This is the reason I am no longer an NRA member. Of course, that is just my conspiracy / tinfoil hat opinion.
    This and the ridiculous amount of SPAM emails are why I'm no longer a member.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I'm really on the fence about this. On the one hand, I feel just like Jared. On the other hand, I feel like several of the rest of you in that giving in to this will be like blood in the water and create a feeding frenzy.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
        Just curious but what are some of the things that have become illegal in the past 20 years that you still own? Oh and I agree with what you said about the bumpfire stocks. I fired a couple before and thought it was gimmicky at best and not something I would own.

Shit! The world is going to end because that is two people that agree with svo
        Wont say; part of not be being an idiot is keeping that kind of business to yourself. I do not remember exactly when the items became much more heavily regulated but I chose to not comply with the new regs.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
          I'm really on the fence about this. On the one hand, I feel just like Jared. On the other hand, I feel like several of the rest of you in that giving in to this will be like blood in the water and create a feeding frenzy.
          Very true also, I missed his post.. I lean the same way, that IDGAF about those stupid novelty items, and really don't care if they go away. Kind of like tannerite. But once they get that feeling of victory, what's next..

Maybe someone is offering these up as a sacrifice to defer from better stuff, like suppressors.

Comment

And the stupidity continues. Winning a bump-fire stock for more than 100 bucks is not winning in my world.

Comment

This is just me speculating, but I don't think they'll just go out and say bump stocks or GAT triggers are banned. Instead you'll see something along the lines of banning ANY modification that can increase the rate of fire for any firearm. For it to have any teeth, it'll need to be a blanket law like that.

But then this is Congress we're talking about. Expect something really stupid..

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                Very true also, I missed his post.. I lean the same way, that IDGAF about those stupid novelty items, and really don't care if they go away. Kind of like tannerite. But once they get that feeling of victory, what's next..

Maybe someone is offering these up as a sacrifice to defer from better stuff, like suppressors.
                Nope. HPA was pulled from the floor.

I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

BuyNow for $4000???!!! WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                    They're playing chess
                    Which, if they continue, will eventually lose.

Comment

Akins accelerators they got the buyers lists and sent out an affidavit basically saying these are the parts requested, won’t use, blah blah blah.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                        Akins accelerators they got the buyers lists and sent out an affidavit basically saying these are the parts requested, won’t use, blah blah blah.
                        Yes but slidefires have been sold thru hundreds of stores. Not sure they could track down and contact everyone who bought one.
                        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                          BuyNow for $4000???!!! WTF!
                          you could 3D print one pretty cheap. I bet the designs are out there already.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                            Well... minus the cost of a 3D printer

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                              If they're not, they're about to be.
                              WH

Comment

Selling mine tomorrow for $200 here locally. Makes me happy, I couldn't get $50 for it 3 months ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X