• Show
Clear All

• Oh, the Liberal tears!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            I thought CA was succeeding from the union? Now they want help? Make up your mind. Maybe instead of passing laws regarding happy meals and gender pronouns, you CA dumbfucks should've trained and hired more firemen.

Comment

• Diversity means no white people. Doesn't matter if it's just one kind of non white people, just that there are no white people

Last edited by sc281; 10-17-2017, 07:41 AM.

Comment

• The New York Times is gonna have a bad day today.

Originally posted by sc281 View Post

Main The_donald discussion thread

American Pravda, NYT: Slanting the News and a Bizarre Comey Connection

https://breaking.projectveritas.com/NYTimes1.html
                James O'Keefe's Statement Regarding NYT Reaction to Project Veritas Video

Part 3!

Comment

• The problem I have with libtards are the exceptions and narrow mindedness of the views. They claim to be enlightened and open minded but it's total BS. She hates Pence because he is "extremely religious." The only extremely religious people that scare me scream allahu ackbar and then lots of people die. That's extremely religious. Pence is just religious.

If pence were a Satan worshipping child molester, the left would be okay with that. But Pence is an American flag loving, tax paying Christian which according to the left is just vile.

Pedesta good.... Pence bad.... four legs good.... two legs better....

Fuck these commie pigs in their asses with cactus.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Was gonna save this for the 20th since that's the 1 year anniversary, but since Crooked Hillary is in the news again, Now seems like the perfect time:

Donald Trump Roasts Hillary Clinton At 2016 Al Smith Dinner

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                              Was gonna save this for the 20th since that's the 1 year anniversary, but since Crooked Hillary is in the news again, Now seems like the perfect time:

Donald Trump Roasts Hillary Clinton At 2016 Al Smith Dinner

I'm just here for Maria Bartiromos cans.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X