Reheating a brisket...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reheating a brisket...

While camping. Any thoughts on how it can be done?

After you smoke it, you can let it cool and vac seal it, then throw the bag in a pot with water to reheat.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      After you smoke it, you can let it cool and vac seal it, then throw the bag in a pot with water to reheat.
      x2 pretty much the best way. Can warm it directly over the fire too if that's your thing - will cook it more, but can crisp it up or whatever to your liking if you prefer.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

If you're smoking the brisket while camping or you don't have a vac sealer just use ziploc bags and get as much of the air out as you can.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Thanks! That's what I needed to know!!

On a related note, if you were camping and wanted a way to smoke a brisket how would you do it? I have a worn out Brinkman vertical propane smoker that I've used before to smoke brisket and ribs while camping and I'm looking to replace it. Any ideas?

Comment

Learn how to build a Mini Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker using a Weber Smokey Joe grill and a 32 quart steamer pot. More info available in discussion forum.

Comment

Damn it! Now it’s another grill I’m going to buy. We are moving and I just sold two and was down to 3. I was already going to get a new weber gas grill.... now this.

Comment

Working...
              X