No announcement yet.

Water Heater ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to jinx yourself H. Tomorrow during your shower, the water will get cold.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
      Way to jinx yourself H. Tomorrow during your shower, the water will get cold.
      Don't put that evil on me Ricky Bobby!!!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        We'll, I cleaned the thermocouple and a few other parts and re-installed it. It's been working fine ever since (3-17). The part I bought was different so I returned it and rolled the dice, thanks Brent, so far so good...
        Well its a been one full month and still working like a champ!
        I have no idea what I did, but it beats buying a new WH or other parts I didn't need...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Well its a been one full month and still working like a champ!
          I have no idea what I did, but it beats buying a new WH or other parts I didn't need...
          Nice!
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

For the real test, go run your car in the garage with the door closed again! If you have any acquaintances you're not fond of, ask them to watch the pilot to see if it goes off!

Comment

Dammit H! I read this Water Heater thread and not long after had to replace my 17 year old AO Smith that was original to the house. Replaced it with a 12 year warranty Rheem from Lowes. It took the new one to make me realize how badly the hot water output of the old one had gradually declined over time. Hope that the new one is good for at least as long as the warranty.

Comment

Working...
              X