Situational Awareness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BradM View Post
    He was following me and saw what happened. We exchanged insurance and I have already told them to accept fault. In real life I am the nicest person you will ever meet.
    You might be spared then! I am a pretty OK fellow in real life as well. Despite my minor transgression at the on ramp yesterday, I try to be pretty courteous while driving to avoid road rage situations and of course the very scenario I found myself in!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      send him some cakeballs!1

god bless.
      Roflmao. That Christmas season was CRAZY! I haven't made cake balls since then! I've thought about it a time or two, but just don't have the time!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        I don’t have time for him, dude.
        Good. That means you don't have time to ban me, too!

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          Bye!

Comment

Don’t get ahead of yourself Lewis, I can always make time for a sweet mouth like yours...
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Ha! He will make time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                We didnt start a thread preaching about situational awareness that really should have been titled "why you shouldnt drive like an asshole and how it compromised my families safety".

None of us are perfect but none of us have started a thread like this either. Most of us would know that the main lesson was to drive safely and not shoot across lanes without looking. And if we did...we wouldn't start a thread preaching about the consequences of our actions.
                Ya got me there man.

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                Don’t get ahead of yourself Lewis, I can always make time for a sweet mouth like yours...
                Don’t do it! That would be more than my gentle heart could bear.

Comment

Just remember. Some ppl dont give a fuck and dont have anything to lose. Never know who is next to you.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by fordracing19; 06-07-2019, 10:50 AM.
                  2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                    Ya got me there man.

Don’t do it! That would be more than my gentle heart could bear.
                    Thanks for taking up for me, sugar.

Comment

Following people is just stupid.
                      http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ight=road+rage

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        And I have zero room to talk. I tried to avoid getting hit in a parking lot last Saturday and backed my truck into the truck behind me. My truck hasn't even had it's first oil change yet.
                        The irony is thick here...

Sorry about the truck.
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

I recently had a road raging wet back follow me into a parking lot at one of my commercial accounts. He jumped out wanting to fight and I just turned my dogs loose on him. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life. The guy was about five foot one and a hundred and ten pounds so I could have whooped him anyway.

Situational awareness wasn't a big deal the circumstance I'm describing.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                            I recently had a road raging wet back follow me into a parking lot at one of my commercial accounts. He jumped out wanting to fight and I just turned my dogs loose on him. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life. The guy was about five foot one and a hundred and ten pounds so I could have whooped him anyway.

Situational awareness wasn't a big deal the circumstance I'm describing.
                            This story is a total fail. SVO would’ve made him fuck another dude in the ass at gunpoint, shot him and waited for the police to confirm good shoot, skull fucked him to death, or all of the above.....

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                              This story is a total fail. SVO would’ve made him fuck another dude in the ass at gunpoint, shot him and waited for the police to confirm good shoot, skull fucked him to death, or all of the above.....

I had a lot of service calls to make that day so I didn't have time for that kind of fun.

The last time I really got medieval on somebody I caught them getting into a neighbor's car, made them strip ass naked, and jump in the pool. This was in January and then I let them go without their clothes.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                                I had a lot of service calls to make that day so I didn't have time for that kind of fun.

The last time I really got medieval on somebody I caught them getting into a neighbor's car, made them strip ass naked, and jump in the pool. This was in January and then I let them go without their clothes.
                                Now that’s an SVO story!

Comment

Working...
                                X