Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 3v

Mods in first graph:
    Vortech with 3.6 and Aftercooler (8 psi)
    JBA long tubes w/catted H pipe
    Delete plates
    39 pound injectors
    GT500 fuel pumps

Today's graph at 6,000 ft
    Above plus
    o/r H pipe
    3.4 pulley (still only 8 psi due to alt)
    C&L manifold instead of delete plates
    Steeda Heat Exchanger and Bosch pump

Tuner said I am at 90% on the fuel pumps, not sure how that is possible. Guys are getting over 600 before maxing those out.
    De Oppresso Liber.

Update, but no graph. 474/419 at 8 psi and 17 degrees of timing on a mustang dyno. MAFia was screwing up the A/F and causing it to run rich and putting it in limp mode, also the reason for pumps being at 90%.
    De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Super quick video I made from a dyno day.

De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

How do the 3v feel on the low end with the centri? Trying to decide on positive display vs centri on my Falcon project car. At around 3000lbs I figure either will be plenty.
        1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
        TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
        Work In Progress

Comment

Originally posted by lowfast View Post
          How do the 3v feel on the low end with the centri? Trying to decide on positive display vs centri on my Falcon project car. At around 3000lbs I figure either will be plenty.
          I can't help you with the centri, I can tell you my old 3v with a kenne bell had an unreal low end.

Look up Rafa's Dyno thread. He's got a 3v with a similar setup

;-)

Comment

Was asking 95ragtop. But thanks for the additional reference. My old 5.4 2v F150 with pro charger was pretty violent but a 5400lb truck is apples and orangest with a lighter performance car.
            1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
            TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
            Work In Progress

Comment

Originally posted by lowfast View Post
              Definitely the weak spot on it. I have to get into the revs to get the car moving, but the 4.10s in the rear really help. It's not that big of a deal to me, I like the gradual pull and helps to keep the car from getting squirrely when I'm on drag radials in the rain.

Depending on what your end goals are would change which supercharger I would go with.
              De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Working...
              X