No announcement yet.

final vote tally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only having a single source of supply, and that being the government of all things, will kill innovation and the competitive edge to have the better product.

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
      Only having a single source of supply, and that being the government of all things, will kill innovation and the competitive edge to have the better product.
      Normally I'd agree, but there is a special incentive to do a good job here. One that otherwise wouldn't exist. And that is,

If you fall behind, you may not be in power for long. Violently so, as the nation with better gear takes you over.

Or just starts using their military superiority to push you around, like we do. Now you're answering to the people as to why you're allowing that. There's a long list of bad things that would start happening if nobody was afraid of us. I imagine it would be pretty terrible.
      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        Normally I'd agree, but there is a special incentive to do a good job here. One that otherwise wouldn't exist. And that is,

If you fall behind, you may not be in power for long. Violently so, as the nation with better gear takes you over.

Or just starts using their military superiority to push you around, like we do. Now you're answering to the people as to why you're allowing that. There's a long list of bad things that would start happening if nobody was afraid of us. I imagine it would be pretty terrible.
        I’d be inclined to agree with, but “answering to the people?”. Like they are answering to the people for blatant, rampant, election altering voter fraud? We are going to find out if “we the people” actually have any say or power in anything at all, one way or another, in the next 47 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          I’d be inclined to agree with, but “answering to the people?”. Like they are answering to the people for blatant, rampant, election altering voter fraud? We are going to find out if “we the people” actually have any say or power in anything at all, one way or another, in the next 47 days.
          I can already tell you the answer to that. The power lies in the hands of the entire Democrat party and the spinless elite of the Republican political establishment.

Us weirdo Republican 'common folk' that actually love this country are the powerless ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
            I can already tell you the answer to that. The power lies in the hands of the entire Democrat party and the spinless elite of the Republican political establishment.

Us weirdo Republican 'common folk' that actually love this country are the powerless ones.
            It sure is looking that way. It sucks, but it doesn’t like anyone has the guts to seriously challenge all this BS.

Comment

• No one has the guts to challenge it? What planet are you fucking idiots living on? It has been endlessly challenged. Thirty (30!) Federal judges, many appointed by Republicans, have dismissed these lawsuits because they have absolutely no evidence of widespread election fraud on a scale large enough to swing a national election. You sound completely unhinged and out of touch with reality. Like you're giving a fucking press conference in front of a lawn care company with hair dye streaming down your face. Get your fucking shit together and stop getting your news off conspiracy theory blogs you fucking morons.

Comment

• well fuck man. i picked a hell of a time to stop sniffing glue.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  No one has the guts to challenge it? What planet are you fucking idiots living on? It has been endlessly challenged. Thirty (30!) Federal judges, many appointed by Republicans, have dismissed these lawsuits because they have absolutely no evidence of widespread election fraud on a scale large enough to swing a national election. You sound completely unhinged and out of touch with reality. Like you're giving a fucking press conference in front of a lawn care company with hair dye streaming down your face. Get your fucking shit together and stop getting your news off conspiracy theory blogs you fucking morons.
                  Left wing conspiracy theorist frothing at the mouth right on cue.....

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    No one has the guts to challenge it? What planet are you fucking idiots living on? It has been endlessly challenged. Thirty (30!) Federal judges, many appointed by Republicans, have dismissed these lawsuits because they have absolutely no evidence of widespread election fraud on a scale large enough to swing a national election. You sound completely unhinged and out of touch with reality. Like you're giving a fucking press conference in front of a lawn care company with hair dye streaming down your face. Get your fucking shit together and stop getting your news off conspiracy theory blogs you fucking morons.
                    I'ma guess you didn't vote for Trump.

Comment

• You people are out of touch with reality if you can't understand or accept why Trump lost.

I say that as someone who voted damn near straight R down the line.
                      sigpic

Comment

• it pains me to agree w magnus but hes right. get out of your echo chambers for a bit.

Comment

Left wing conspiracy theorist frothing at the mouth right on cue.....
                          How hollow a person you must be to keep clinging to that obviously bullshit assertion.

Comment

• The election fraud assertions have the same look and feel as the Russian collusion hoax, any day now all of this bombshell evidence is going to drop, yet any day never comes. There are enough people on both sides of the aisle involved in all aspects of the process, the scale of fraud that he's alleging simply isn't possible. It's even less likely that, in the event that evidence is brought forward, nothing happens and all is swept under the rug.

Comment

• yea....here's one of "conspiracy theory blogs"

Comment

Well I could've worded it differently, but there's a line they can't cross which is why they have to "play politics".

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                Oh shut the fuck up you little beta cuck faggot. We all know you voted for bejing biden, because you'd rather have him than trump. cuz trump was mean to teh women! Pull the curling iron out of your ass. You don't have any hair, you don't need it anyway.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X