North Star Dragway Test N Tune?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Star Dragway Test N Tune?

Who wants to make a few passes at the end of May? Test N Tune is on the schedule for either Saturday May 26 @ 2:00 PM, or Sunday May 27 @ 1:00 PM. May 26 also has a small and big tire shoot out, so the track prep might be a little better, but the track might be packed.
    Saturday May 26
    0%
    Sunday May 27
    0%
    Other:
    0%
    Mexico, any night of the month.
    0%

I work that Saturday until 5, I'd either have to switch days with someone here, or be late. Sunday is Nascar day, but I could miss that for actually racing, and I wouldn't thing doing it during an event is a good Idea.
    So I vote Sunday.

Comment

Most any Friday night is open to, but I usually can't get away from work early enough to make it out there at a decent time. Plus I'm usually too tired on Friday's, and only want to go home and sit on my ass.

Comment

You might have some competition being Memorial Day weekend. But I might break something out when a date is set.

Edit: The 26th is the All Ford Picnic
        Last edited by homealone; 04-30-2018, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by homealone View Post
          You might have some competition being Memorial Day weekend. But I might break something out when a date is set.

Edit: The 26th is the All Ford Picnic
          True about the holiday weekend, but there isn't a lot of non-Friday dates in May that I can make. I didn't look at the schedule for June though, but the weather will be very hot by then.

Comment

this going to be a thing?

Comment

Thing or not I would like to go. My brother just bought a stockish C5 Z06 and he is interested as well.

Comment

If we are doing this, I need to put two tires on the white GT

Comment

Will be out of town that weekend. Wouldn't mind chewing up last bit of life of my clutch on another weekend......hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                    Will be out of town that weekend. Wouldn't mind chewing up last bit of life of my clutch on another weekend......hahahah
                    Get that bitch fixed so I can drag your ass silly.

Comment

North Star removed May 27 from the schedule, so that day is out.

Those that are interested post up your recommendations?

Comment

Well I'll be out of town the 26th.

Comment

The bolt holding the crank pulley on my truck has backed out, and I can't get it to remove completely or tighten up. So I am out unless I can get that fixed.

Comment

That sucks

Comment

I'm guessing this is getting pushed to June?

Comment

Working...
                              X