New shoes for my red car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New shoes for my red car

Testing new photo links for my domain. I will be making a website for my hobbies eventually. I will have car pages, RC, and maybe a firearms area. I'm also going to use my domain as backup photo storage.

Here are my hobby cars not counting my daily truck.

And here are the new shoes for the red car. I'm hoping to find time to get them on this next week.

That Miata better have a v8 or you’re not cool!
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Not yet but there is a 5.0 with AFR heads in the garage and other odds and ends for the project.

Comment

Do you have any halfway decent pics of the ZR1?

Comment

I have quite a few pics of it. Heck if anyone really wants to see it, I'm always looking for an excuse to drive it. I typically take it out to lunch once a week and to a few get togethers a year.

Comment

Very nice toys man!
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Definitely nice toys!

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                I have quite a few pics of it. Heck if anyone really wants to see it, I'm always looking for an excuse to drive it. I typically take it out to lunch once a week and to a few get togethers a year.
                one or two wouldn't hurt.

Comment

Photo from a get together last spring. About 10 ZR-1s from all over TX. I drove down from DFW with the blue 94 and a maroon 91.

Here is a photo from a day the wife and I met for lunch. You can see the custom shoes I put on the ZR in current Vette sizing 19x11s and 18x9.5s. I actually have a stack of Miata wheels and tires in the garage near the OEM ZR-1 wheels. The height difference is comical.

All of my best photos are on the computer and potable photo drives. I'm going to take them on my next business trip and start on the website so I have something fun to do at night.
                  Last edited by AnthonyS; 03-23-2018, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Got wheels installed today.

Comment

Sweet looking wheels. what's the offset?

Comment

More pics of the blue CRV!
                        Originally posted by Marisa
                        we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

18x8.5 et 52 front and 18x10.5 et 57 rear. I need to get wider tires for Christmas. Hoping to land a set of OEM size race wheels to destroy tires I have now. Then I will get some 200 TW track tires after that. I need to do some other preventative maintenance tasks too then I will start beating on this thing. Going full aero kit this winter too.

Comment

Working...
                          X