A really shitty day at work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    PFFT, my bank says I have an outstanding balance.
    Like outstanding as if you owe something or OUTSTANDING!? If it is the latter then you may have to have a dick measuring contest with certain members.

Btw, nice looking shop
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      Like outstanding as if you owe something or OUTSTANDING!? If it is the latter then you may have to have a dick measuring contest with certain members.

Btw, nice looking shop
      no need for me to be showing yall my dick.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

no need for me to be showing yall my dick.
        Yea, save us the heartbreak
        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
          Yea, save us the heartbreak
          text sent
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

text sent
            Hahahah

David

Comment

• Maybe this is your culprit?

Driver accused of pooping on another man in a fit of road rage
              2018-06-13T1147Z
              2018-06-13T14:59:20Z
              By Kali O'RourkeCONNECT
              HEIDELBERG TOWNSHIP, PA (RNN) – Following a road rage argument in which police say one driver pooped on another one, a retired Pennsylvania farmer is charged with harassment and will receive a court citation.

Henry Weaver, 69, claims the road rage incident was a "misunderstanding" after his irritable bowel syndrome flared up during the argument, according to WCAU.

The 69-year-old says he was having a bad day as he drove to his doctor’s office Friday morning, and when a car pulled out in front of him, startling him, the day only got worse.

Both drivers got out of their vehicles and began arguing, state police say.

Weaver told Lehigh Valley Live that the men had no physical contact but were standing close together. The situation triggered stress – and with it, his IBS, Weaver says.

"I've put up with it for years," he said. "You get worked up and you're going to have to go... I couldn't control my bowels. And he was right there. And it's just as simple as that."

Weaver said he couldn’t control the urge and wound up defecating on the other man’s pant leg.

The other driver never gave Weaver a chance to explain, the 69-year-old told WCAU.

"He didn't say anything. He just got into the car, drove off and called the police," Weaver said.

Weaver says he’s embarrassed by the incident and deeply regrets it.

"Most people who know me know I'm chill… you really have to do something to get me to that point," he told Lehigh Valley Live. "I'm not proud of it. I messed up. It happens."

While Weaver claims to have had a medical reason for defecating, he was still charged with harassment and will receive a court citation, according to WCAU.

He says the police did listen to his explanation of the incident.

Weaver has not yet decided if he will fight the charge or citation.

"It was just one of those bad days made worse," he told WCAU. "The incident got carried way out of line because of my IBS."

Comment

• The amount of insecurity that oozes out of Anthony’sTwat is fucking mind boggling.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  the amount of insecurity that oozes out of anthony’stwat is fucking mind bottling.
                  ftfy

Comment

Working...
                  X