• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer Saltgrass of TR.
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Saltgrass and Outback > Texas Roadhouse.

Texas Land and Cattle is also good.
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
        I wondered if you were into dudes.
        you tarped me!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
          Saltgrass and Outback > Texas Roadhouse.

Texas Land and Cattle is also good.
          Outback is ok. Saltgrass won't ever get a dime from me. With the exception of one time, I've been roughly 10 times, the food was terrible.
          07 f250-family truckster
          08 Denali -baby hauler
          52 f1-rust bucket
          05 Jeep tj. Buggy
          livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
            you tarped me!
            Kinda. They are actually pretty cute chicks, but I dont think they would appreciate me posting picts up without thier permission.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
              Outback is ok. Saltgrass won't ever get a dime from me. With the exception of one time, I've been roughly 10 times, the food was terrible.
              Agreed. Saltgrass was the shiz about 4-5 years ago. Heard its gone downhill since then.
              95 Lightning #1155/2280 - SOLD
              93 Coupe - SOLD
              13 5.0 F150 RCSB -DD
              86 LX hatch - current money pit

Comment

I've never had anything good from Outback or TL&C. Texas Roadhouse is pretty good for the money. Brent is convinced I don't know that a $68 filet is better than an $8 sirloin, but it is. I know that. But it's not sixty dollars better and that's my point.

That said, I would never EVER take my wife or gf there for an anniversary. You can't be a cheapass on that night. Plus it is always loud and crowded, so just go there for the cheap beers ($2 for 22oz drafts until 7) on a weekday.
                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                  Brent is convinced I don't know that a $68 filet is better than an $8 sirloin, but it is. I know that. But it's not sixty dollars better and that's my point.
                  I'm just busting your balls, but you did say you could get the same steak at TX Roadhouse for $8. A filet is $16-18 at TXR. I've never paid $68 for a filet. 12 oz filet at Bob's will run you $35 if I recall correctly. I'm a ribeye guy, so I may be off by a few bucks on that. And it is absolutely, positively worth the roughly $20 price difference. Their filets are select cuts, not even choice, whereas Bob's serves prime.

You'd shit yourself if you knew what Jody paid to eat at French Laundry the other day, and it wasn't anywhere near 12 oz. Lol.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I like the chicken fried steak.

Comment

New Mexico tampiquena/ thread.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                        New Mexico tampiquena/ thread.
                        Mi dia from scratch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Texas Roadhouse, a Kentucky company.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                            Kinda. They are actually pretty cute chicks, but I dont think they would appreciate me posting picts up without thier permission.
                            Send the pics to me. I have no problems posting their pics without permission.

Comment

The big filet (16 oz) at Bob's is $50, but it comes with a potato and a glazed carrot.

You can't get anything close to that at any of the places mentioned in this thread. So fucking good.

I despise Texas Land and Cattle. Gross! Texas Roadhouse is just barely better. I'd choose Saltgrass or Outback over those, but they don't have prime cuts and they don't have a big filet. The potatoes are tiny, too.

Mmmmm... Bob's.

Comment

You might as well go to Bennigans or Chilis. It's an anniversary, pick better.

Comment

Working...
                                X