Red dot scope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red dot scope

Looking for a budget red dot scope for my sig 522. My daughter liked plinking with it before, but after using another gun with a red dot scope she really wantsit to have one. Don't want trash but don't want to go broke. or if anyone has one they aren't using anymore, and would let go hit me up.

If you end up going new - 2 MOA , same brand, 111.00 or so shipped

Shop SIG SAUER Romeo MSR 1x20 mm 2 MOA Dot Reflex Red Dot Sight | $10.20 Off 4.3 Star Rating on 109 Reviews for SIG SAUER Romeo MSR 1x20 mm 2 MOA Dot...

WORK7 for 5% off
    WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
      If you end up going new - 2 MOA , same brand, 111.00 or so shipped

Shop SIG SAUER Romeo MSR 1x20 mm 2 MOA Dot Reflex Red Dot Sight | $10.20 Off 4.3 Star Rating on 109 Reviews for SIG SAUER Romeo MSR 1x20 mm 2 MOA Dot...

WORK7 for 5% off
      Do you think that going wth a less expensive one would be a waste of money? thanks for the recommendation. And the discount code.

Comment

vortex strikefire 2 is 179 on psa all thetime, I ran one in the past with no complaints.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
          Do you think that going wth a less expensive one would be a waste of money? thanks for the recommendation. And the discount code.
          YW.. Well this one is 2 MOA and seems to have good reviews at a lower price point: 29.99

20% OFF Coupon Code: DHCROKEQ (not sure if still active..)

I don't think a less expensive optic would be a waste of money - depends on your application.. What you will get is lower quality parts and less QC. Maybe more likely to get a defect or more prone to failure over the lifetime. Or it could be just fine and you would never even notice a difference..
          Last edited by mustang_revival; 01-09-2020, 07:47 PM.
          WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
            YW.. Well this one is 2 MOA and seems to have good reviews at a lower price point: 29.99

20% OFF Coupon Code: DHCROKEQ (not sure if still active..)

I don't think a less expensive optic would be a waste of money - depends on your application.. What you will get is lower quality parts and less QC. Maybe more likely to get a defect or more prone to failure over the lifetime. Or it could be just fine and you would never even notice a difference..
            I grabbed this one over the weekend and got it mounted. seems pretty nice.
            going to the range with the kid tomorrow to sight it in. she's excited.

thanks for the help.

Comment

Bushnell TRS25 can be had for about $50 and will meet your needs if that $30 one fails you.
              Originally posted by Marisa
              we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                bushnell trs25 can be had for about $50 and will meet your needs if that $30 one fails you.
                thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X