• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    <-- uneducated

how can you tell?
    It's not, just ball breakin...

Originally posted by Big A View Post
    Methinks he is the seller, and giving Don a little shit.
    What Don said....

Comment

• Going through my Dad's house and found a bunch of old stuff- don't know much about any of these watches. These are some of the ones that stood out.
      Milan
      Cimier
      Zhelit
      Waltham

All others nice older Timex or Sieko's

Comment

• I bought a Perrelet Turbine XL off ebay. Im excited. First major jewelry purchase for myself.

Comment

• Roscoe, you'd better post up shit loads of pics when you get that WG Sub!
          Saw your PAM for sale on TRF. If it was a GMT, I'd probably buy it from you. I'm thinking of picking up a white dial 188 soon, just really like the way they look.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
            Roscoe, you'd better post up shit loads of pics when you get that WG Sub!
            Saw your PAM for sale on TRF. If it was a GMT, I'd probably buy it from you. I'm thinking of picking up a white dial 188 soon, just really like the way they look.
            Why you gotta waste my flavor? Damn!!!!!!

I'm going to move the hulk and the DJII as well.. I kinda have to in order to get the WG

Comment

• Still got that fake brietling if anyone wants it

Comment

• Sucks to be poor...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                  Why you gotta waste my flavor? Damn!!!!!!

I'm going to move the hulk and the DJII as well.. I kinda have to in order to get the WG

Sorry man !

Shoot me a PM what you want for the hulk and DJ. If I flip that AP soon enough I may be interested in one or both.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                    My jankity piece of shit (thank you Ross! ):

Don, your watch made me want to move some things around and get the same one, but I like it in blue a little bit better than black...

Comment

• Soon I'll be Choo-choo'ing all up in this mudduck! Looks like June hopefully...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Don, your watch made me want to move some things around and get the same one, but I like it in blue a little bit better than black...

I thoroughly enjoy our subtle use of granite counters as back drops!

Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Thread can be closed now!!!!

Comment

• Time to revive this thread

Comment

• for some reason I just like the Sea-Dweller better than the Sub.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                                Haha.... stalker..... That was 2.5 years ago....

Keep in mind the 116610LN with a 116619 bezel is the "Shark"
                                The 116619 (as pictured above) is the "Smurf"

<-- has Papa Smurf

Comment

Working...
                                X