No announcement yet.

Been too damn long: Arlington hangout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to bring the buick but she's no where near ready for a drive like that.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
      I'd like to bring the buick but she's no where near ready for a drive like that.
      Tow her with the van!

( I'll bring jumper cables just in case )

Comment

Damn, TKylers going!?!

Makes me want to make the drive, but I do that drive a couple of times a month to see my F.I.L. its every bit of an hour to an hour and a half each way to make it over there from northern Collin County, have fun gents...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          Tow her with the van!

( I'll bring jumper cables just in case )
          HAHA you know I haven't replaced that battery yet. Hasn't needed a jump since, but I know I'm just pushing my luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            Damn, TKylers going!?!

Makes me want to make the drive, but I do that drive a couple of times a month to see my F.I.L. its every bit of an hour to an hour and a half each way to make it over there from northern Collin County, have fun gents...
            You fucking pussy!

You can get a new F.I.L, but you cant get a new us.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Damn, TKylers going!?!

Yeah, can't you fags just meet us at the Buccee's in Melissa?

Comment

I don't normally offer my hoes for free, but if yall make the driver, Don will give you both a handy... but it has to be at the same time, and the only position is the ski maneuver.

Comment

likely in.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    likely in.
                    Same!

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                      Same!
                      I might need a ride 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        I might need a ride 😂
                        Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                          I'm down, I haven't been to a DFWmustangs thing since the last time we did the NorthStar dragway thing, and I think that was right after the Canada thing. guys where wearing "DFWstangs shirts with the "MU" hand written in with sharpie.
                          That would have been me.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I miss the meets. I haven't been to an ARLINGTON meet since CiCi's Pizza on Green Oaks/Little Rd. like 20+ years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                              I miss the meets. I haven't been to an ARLINGTON meet since CiCi's Pizza on Green Oaks/Little Rd. like 20+ years ago.
                              Yeah me too. Funny thing, I have made some friends in the last several years that were at those meets but in the import crowd, so I never really knew them back then. Some of them have since seen the error in their ways, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                                Yeah me too. Funny thing, I have made some friends in the last several years that were at those meets but in the import crowd, so I never really knew them back then. Some of them have since seen the error in their ways, lol.
                                I was one of them, I probably know every last one. lol We alternated between Cici's, Joes pizza, and Sonic.

Comment

Working...
                                X