• Show
Clear All

• Cowboys vs. Thanksgiving Day

Bills - 20

Cowboys - 13

Cowboys 28 - Bills 3

Comment

Go Bills!

<——— never wanted Garrett as the head coach. I didn’t particularly like him when he was our o/c
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Bills 21
        'Boys 24

Comment

Bills have a winning record and the cowboys haven't beaten a team with a winning record all year, so my money is on the Bills.

Bills 30
          Boys 24

Comment

I don't know what to think about this team other than even if they win, we are still looking at 8-8, though they could go 9-7 and squeeze into the playoffs by beating the last two division teams and da Bears.
            Maybe they will trick us with all this bad play like the stupid ass G-men used to do, suck most of the year and somehow trip into the playoffs and make a run, though I doubt the latter, SF, Seattle and Vikes are very strong...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              I don't know what to think about this team other than even if they win, we are still looking at 8-8, though they could go 9-7 and squeeze into the playoffs by beating the last two division teams and da Bears.
              Maybe they will trick us with all this bad play like the stupid ass G-men used to do, suck most of the year and somehow trip into the playoffs and make a run, though I doubt the latter, SF, Seattle and Vikes are very strong...
              We are notorious for shitting the bed in December. I predict a soft, messy bed-shitter this upcoming month.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

The only thing I want the Cowboys to lose, is Jason Garrett's access card to the facilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                  The only thing I want the Cowboys to lose, is Jason Garrett's access card to the facilities.
                  If you saw the Boys/Pats post-game interview with Jerry. I think that day is coming. Finally. No way he'll be here next year, unless he pulls a rabbit out of his ass and we see a miracle ending to this mediocre season.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                    If you saw the Boys/Pats post-game interview with Jerry. I think that day is coming. Finally. No way he'll be here next year, unless he pulls a rabbit out of his ass and we see a miracle ending to this mediocre season.
                    I think he at very minimum has to make it to the nfc championship to stay. If they lose Thursday to bad play calling I bet he’s released Friday. If they win he will probably get to stick around the rest of the season
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

I think the more interesting conversation will be if Garrett keeps his job after losing on Thanksgiving day.

Also, does Elliott jump into the kettle again?

Comment

Fucking keystone cop'in mofos!
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Fucking bullshit!

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                            I think the more interesting conversation will be if Garrett keeps his job after losing on Thanksgiving?
                            Let the convo begin!

Comment

Each loss “should” bring the team closer to a new coach.

Comment

Working...
                              X