No announcement yet.

So pissed. Wife's new car got hit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am friends with the caliber manager at the Galleria location. I could have him walk it through the shop personally if ya want. Best quality caliber around IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      You can recommend service king if you like. One if the reasons details is so good is they are cranky and mean with ins companies and fight for their customers. If agreeing with me makes you sad, do want to be like naynuffin and takinitruff and go on my never acknowledge again list?
      He called me and asked to tell you, he said yes.

Comment

Body shops dont "fight for their customers"...they fight for their supplements so they can maximize their revenue. Especially big box shops like caliber and service king. We even had some of the dumbasses on here defending the glue only repair who claimed to have decades at one of the big boys (service king I believe).

The hands down worst repair job I've ever gotten was from Caliber in Plano. Big shops are all about throughput and max revenue.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
          I am friends with the caliber manager at the Galleria location. I could have him walk it through the shop personally if ya want. Best quality caliber around IMO.
          Caliber is insurance company preferred.... if you can't figure out what that means when it comes to this business there is no helping you. The insurance company is not on your side or your friend when it comes to getting your car repaired correctly.

Comment

Caliber is insurance company preferred.... if you can't figure out what that means when it comes to this business there is no helping you. The insurance company is not on your side or your friend when it comes to getting your car repaired correctly.
            Not true, you'rte in good hands, with Allstate.
            And, Nation Wide is on your side!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
              Not true, you'rte in good hands, with Allstate.
              If only advertisements were 100% true.... those companies are on their shareholder’s sides. and their shareholders want the cheapest repair possible to maximize profits. No ine should have to explain such simple things to anyone, but educationis lacking these days. I wouldn’t recommend an insurance preferred shop to amyone I know even if I don’t like them much.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                Having dealt with nationwide for a long time, I'd pick them over the rest. They asked less questions, and generally just didn't try to weasel out. Can't say the same for the rest. The rest asked tons of questions and would often do their best to weasel out. But that was all roofing related, I have no idea how nationwide is on cars. I'd guess much the same, but you never know. Just my experience. Never had much of an issue with em. Most of the rest could be a real pita. We all loved it when they had nationwide.
                WH

Comment

You can recommend service king if you like. One if the reasons details is so good is they are cranky and mean with ins companies and fight for their customers. If agreeing with me makes you sad, do want to be like naynuffin and takinitruff and go on my never acknowledge again list?
                  Bro, not everything is about you.

Details is widely known to make the insurance companies pay for something that the consumer isnt paying for, all oem parts. It's borderline fraud. I recommend anyone that is interested in getting all oem parts in the event of an accident to have their agent put an oem rider on their policy. Then there is no question.

In this case, it's the at fault's insurance that will be footing the bill. They will put the cheapest parts that they can on the car to make it cheaper. Details will not do it, and they will make fight the ins to get it all oem. They do really good work, but so do lots of other places.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                    Both drivers have State Farm. The Tahoe driver was at fault, but no police report and I bet it turns into a 'he said she said'.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                    State Farm has always done me right. In fact that is the only reason I haven't changed for a cheaper company. When my F250 got totaled and the other guys Farmers insurance tried to dick me around, State Farm had me a check for $48k in 3 days and a year later I got my deductible back after the won against Farmers.

Comment

Details LTD in Addison is the only place I’d trust on a newer Audi.
                      This. They repainted the BRZ after some hail damage on the aluminum pieces that they couldn't make look right, and it looked brand new afterwards. They actually fight with the insurance company to make them pay up to get it done right.

Comment

If only advertisements were 100% true.... those companies are on their shareholder’s sides. and their shareholders want the cheapest repair possible to maximize profits. No ine should have to explain such simple things to anyone, but educationis lacking these days. I wouldn’t recommend an insurance preferred shop to amyone I know even if I don’t like them much.
                        The ability to proofreadis also lacking these days.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                          The ability to proofreadis also lacking these days.
                          I miss a space on an iphone. That’s all you’ve got? You doubled down and missed two.

Comment

You go girl!

Comment

Working...
                            X