No announcement yet.

Looking for insight on an upper...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like PSA and Model1Sales. My next build may be YHM parts.

If you ever need to find something now, I like gunbroker a lot. You can find good deals on there, just be prepared to sift through a lot of items to find them. I got my 6.8 upper on Gunbroker and had it in my hands 3 days later.

Comment

I like the redx upper I bought my wife. It took about 4 or 5 months to get because they were slammed with orders, but it is very nice for the money.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
        I like the redx upper I bought my wife. It took about 4 or 5 months to get because they were slammed with orders, but it is very nice for the money.
        I ordered mine about a month ago and received it in a couple days. I'm also really happy with it. Ill be ordering another one for me pretty soon.
        Street car.

Comment

So, I pulled the trigger on an upper. I finally got RedX Arms on the horn and ordered a 16" pencil (1/9 twist - out of stock on the 1/7) with flat top receiver, rifle length floating quad rail, bolt and Gunfighter charging handle. $500 to my door. I think it will do just fine as a plinker. I have a set of Magpul MBUS sights already to throw on the rail and I'll pick up a bipod and some sort of flash light to round out the build.

Any other fun accessories I should look at? I'm going to hold of on getting an optic for a while. I figure I better get good the old fashioned way first and then get something fancy.

Comment

Working...
          X