No announcement yet.

Early Foxbodies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That car you're going to look at is a '79. They were the only ones with the door handles down low like that. Bad ass!!

I'd leave the cosmetics pretty much exactly how it is now. It screams early '80s in a good way. Maybe redo the paint exactly as it was. A healthy SBF would be cool, but in all honesty I'd put a 4-500ish HP LS in it with a/c and keep the hood shut.
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the additional info. The plan would be to keep the exterior as is. It has the 2.3 turbo motor right now and really not sure what we would end up putting in it.

Comment

Eco boost swap!!
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

I was looking at the 2.3 ecoboost stuff yesterday. Pricing is just too high right now but if they come down would consider it. The car is likely going to be sitting for a couple years with Harrisons old Datsun being next in line.

Comment

Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
            I was looking at the 2.3 ecoboost stuff yesterday. Pricing is just too high right now but if they come down would consider it. The car is likely going to be sitting for a couple years with Harrisons old Datsun being next in line.
            <\3
            I had to unfollow all my Z pages on IG just to help cope.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I was able to look at the car. Only rust is in the lower passenger quarter near the mud flap. It runs and drives but has the wrong carb and the turbo is toast. Super cool car and in good shape but he is not moving off his asking price of $1800. It would need to come back to Texas and I am not sure if it makes sense to have $2300-2500 into it after shipping.

Comment

Working...
              X