No announcement yet.

Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post

How's your sis doing? Remember seeing that thing all over Arlington back in the day.

Comment

• Here's a couple pics I found of some of my old stangs
        this is the '04 I traded for the Galaxie the first time

This is the only pic I have of the at that JOHN, the head, Bryan sharer all called the Bass Boat because of its "hint" of sparkle in the paint haha. I use the word hint VERY loosely! (poor pic I know)

This is one of the verts I had. I think I traded an old Mercedes for this car but don't remember what I did with it.
        1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• LOL @ the Bass Boat. I remember very vividly Manis spinning that car out on I-35 right in front of me going across every lane barely missing the wall. He drove that car hard!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            How's your sis doing? Remember seeing that thing all over Arlington back in the day.
            She's doing good.
            Car is still stock as can be. Keep telling her if she wants to sell it let me know and I will come get it from her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
              LOL @ the Bass Boat. I remember very vividly Manis spinning that car out on I-35 right in front of me going across every lane barely missing the wall. He drove that car hard!
              he wanted to trade me SO bad for that red coupe I had. I used to beat him every time we raced.
              the night I finally traded him we raced again and I beat him again but this time in the car he kept loosing to me in haha.

I liked the red coupe (86 converted to look newer) but everyone here knows I like change so he finally talked me into a trade. Even as much as people ragged on me about the Bass Boat I still liked it haha.

that's the car I put the F cam in out of Billy's (Buzzo) copper colored car.

I wonder if anyone has pics of the blue car anywhere?
              1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Comment

• Thats so fucked up, perfectly good coupe, totally fucked now...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
                    She's doing good.
                    Car is still stock as can be. Keep telling her if she wants to sell it let me know and I will come get it from her.

Wow, I'm impressed she still has it. That's awesome.

Comment

• 2014 Ford F250 4X4 *DD*
                      1992 Ford Mustang GT

Previous Vehicles:
                      1989 Ford Mustang 4 cyl. Turbo coupe
                      1986 Ford Mustang GT T-Top
                      2011 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                      2011 Ford Mustang V6
                      2011 Ford Mustang GT
                      2013 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                      2012 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost 4x4

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        Thats so fucked up, perfectly good coupe, totally fucked now...
                        At least the chicken wasn't fried, there is no getting the smell of those owners out.

Comment

• Comment

• Get your Portable ID!

Comment

• Originally posted by LZRREDGT View Post
                              LOVE it
                              Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                                X