• Time
  • Show
Clear All

pay me

Comment

Wow TKO I didn't expect that! It was a-ok fight

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
        Well that was some bullshit. The fix is in.
        I don't think so. Mayweather is an intelligent fighter. He avoids the "fight" within the rules and does what he has to do to win. He ducked low so much early in the fight, but Connor didn't adjust to hit him with an uppercut coming in the way he was doing. They stopped the fight too early, but Mayweather had him where he wanted him.

Mayweather isn't a puncher, but he knows how to fight. Vegas sucks though. They have ruined boxing.

Comment

I would have much preferred Connor to be on his ass before they called the fight, he was in trouble but it wasn’t over yet imo
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Floyd won everything . Eat your own dick if you think otherwise. And I hate Floyd.

Comment

oh look Mayweather wins by being a chickenshit...again.

Comment

After watching the fight again. I think the fight ended too early. It could've went eleven rounds

Comment

I actually thought it was an entertaining fight. McGregor fought hard and Mayweather executed his strategy and won his 50th in a row.
                  Ford
                  GM
                  Toyota
                  VAG

Comment

That wasn't an early stoppage by any means. Conor wasn't even defending himself. Repeated blows to the head over several rounds is what causes head injuries and ring deaths...not the 1 shot highlight reel KO.

Conor never stood a chance...especially after gassing himself in the first half of the fight.

Comment

Yeah, after the fact Conor would have liked to make it a bit like longer to try to get his third wind, but the writing was on the wall. Mayweather was dismantling him and it was only going to get worse for Conor.
                      Ford
                      GM
                      Toyota
                      VAG

Comment

It was all set up. Conner faked being tired at 9th round. You can tell Floyd was not even hitting hard then not the 10th round.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                          oh look Mayweather wins by being a chickenshit...again.
                          Like x 1 billionth

Why hasn't a fighter figured this shit out? Literally, a fighter should have the sense to think "hey, I'm just going to dance around like this twit for 10 rounds, then we'll start throwing,"

Comment

Good fight and good stop...Floyd actually did something.
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Pulled punches.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                                Lol that's an exhausted fighter throwing arm punches that even he cant commit to. Have you ever even tried to box?

The only time anyone went easy was when mayweather took the first 3 rounds off. Mayweather carried McGregor longer than that fight would have lasted if he went all out early.

Comment

Working...
                                X