• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC vs Boyz

I don't see us winning this game...especially with out #21

I hope we at least put up a fight.
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

KC 31
    'Boys 21

Of course we should wait until Captain Crawfish releases his expert picks and only then predict accordingly...

Comment

Cowboys win this one, because they shouldn't.

A fresh legged and perfectly healthy DMAC runs all over them if Zeke is definitely out.

Cowboys 28
      KC 24

Comment

I think if KC shows up mentally and Alex Smith has an on day, I think the Cowboys are in for a miserable 3 to 3 1/2 hours of football. However, it's the NFL. Anything can happen. We'll see...

Comment

I don;t know what it is about KC, but they have'nt looked like they did the first quarter of the season. I feel like Big Matt, a fresh McFadden and the way our defense is playing, that and we know Reids offense...

Boy's - 20
          Quiefs - 17
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            I don;t know what it is about KC, but they have'nt looked like they did the first quarter of the season. I feel like Big Matt, a fresh McFadden and the way our defense is playing, that and we know Reids offense...

Boy's - 20
            Quiefs - 17
            Hope you are right....
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
              Hope you are right....
              We have a chance playing here, if it was in KC all bets would be off, no one can hear a fucking thing in that place and the crowd pumps the defense WAY up over there.

We get that team over here at Daddy Jones place and theres too much to look at, teams lose focus watching TV, the DCCheerleaders, the slutty Roundup pole dancers, all the hoopla going on...
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                Hope you are right....
                If Captain Crawfish predicts a Chiefs win, we are golden.

Comment

Ha only do nfl on sundays but I will definitely let you know so you can fade! I think Dodgers may take the world series

Comment

No chit, the Dodgers...who’d of thunk it?

when all else fails, go with the chalk!

Comment

Dodgers getting ass kicked wow. Can they comeback? On a piece of shit scale how high is Trevor Semian! Sooners vs Cowpokes ? Oh yeah goona be a fun Saturday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                        If Captain Crawfish predicts a Chiefs win, we are golden.
                        LOL..yeah lets hope so

Comment

Zeak is gonna play Sunday!!!

Comment

Yeah just heard....that will help tremendously

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

Boy's - 20
                              Quiefs - 17
                              I need to change this prediction, now that Zeekwok is back for anther week.

Boy's - 34
                              Quiefs - 17

Comment

Working...
                              X