EDC 2020 - Pandemic/Protest Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    I'm not one to just go pulling things like that out for the hell of it but if I have to do it I have some legal representation already on board thanks to some work relationships. I view it like a gun, I hope I never need it.
    you shouldn't view them as a gun because they don't have all the laws protecting them.

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
      you shouldn't view them as a gun because they don't have all the laws protecting them.
      I was speaking philosophically, not legally.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I switched from my trusty old Glock 29 to a CZ P-07 9mm as of today
        Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
        what differences, specifically?
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Jose
          I rarely carry in a pocket, most of what I wear is loose fitting so a pocket gun is banging around in my pocket. In a holster is the most comfortable for me in the 3 o'clock position either IWB or OWB depending on what I'm doing. And mostly my Glock 17. I'm more comfortable with the grip and capacity.
          Guess I should change this. For the past few days I've been carrying an LCR in a pocket holster in my left pocket. No speed strips or reloads, just a spare gun. Mainly wanted to see if the weight/feel would bother me any when walking the dog and it really doesn't other than having to move my wallet and keys to the opposite pocket.

Originally posted by mightyp View Post
          I used to just carry my Glock 26,no spare mag,now I carry extra full size 17 rnd mag. Probably should have the whole time.
          Good for you. Although extremely rare, most malfunctions in a semi auto are faster to clear and make ready by dumping the magazine and racking the slide and going to a reload. Also keep in mind that I have heard of some failures when using plus size magazines, not magazine extensions, with smaller guns. Something about the way the magazine is gripped tightly underneath the frame causing some failures.

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          P320 xcompact with extra mag
          If I wasn't so entrenched with Glock's and comfortable with shooting them, I would have gone with the 320 for simple fact that it's easy to swap to another frame. I have four 9mm Glock's right now in different sizes with plans to add a fifth

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
          Kimber K6S
          How are you liking it? I haven't shot or held one but I've heard great things about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
            Kimber K6S
            Do they still recommend/require the 500 round break-in?

I've seen several Kimbers I like, but haven't bought one yet.
            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
            86 SVO - Sold
            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
              Do they still recommend/require the 500 round break-in?

I've seen several Kimbers I like, but haven't bought one yet.
              For a revolver?

Comment

Working...
              X