6-speed Getrag trans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6-speed Getrag trans?

Now I need info for a 2015 Focus ST GETRAG 6-speed, 2nd gear is gone, I'm assuming the fork or syncros are gone, anyone?
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Yup, that's exactly how its getting shifted these days.
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

You check for any recalls or drove it by any dealerships? I know there was something on the automatics fo sure.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

You sure are having a lot of tranny problems these days.

<-- knocks on wood.

Comment

The truck I bought is mine, but this car belongs to my Son, its been fubar'd for awhile I guess hes done missing a gear, has the funds and wants to get it fixed. I tried Noah, but he hasn't ever worked on one, soooo, I asked here...

Comment

Damn, someone must have been RAGGING that thing. Those are strong transmissions, see Supra MKIV.

Comment

Working...
              X