Da Boyz vs the 'Aints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
    That ball looks like it was shined up with Armorall. hmmmm.
    Ohhh, that muthufucking ball was lathered up with a full bottle of Soulglow, you can believe that shit!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Packers coming here, Packers will lose.

Comment

Damnit witten!! That was a big fumble!!
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          Just cowboys.. I’m hoping that by betting against them, they will!

PayPal fine lol
          Pm me your PayPal! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            They'll go 16-1
            make that 15-2
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

the refs really are fucking up football so far this season...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                They ruin games every season. Ive told myself the last few years that im not watching anymore but here i am.

Comment

It should be a good game. I'll be OK with 3-1 though. GB is the following week, so I could see us being 3-2, so this game is a must win in case we lose to the cheese heads, both teams have talented defenses, so taking down the Aints is more important since they don't have Brees...

Boy's
                  24-17
                  Dammit Henry! This loss was all your fault!

Comment

The Elliot fumble was BS, the two pass interference calls on Cooper were BS, the roughing the passer on both bridgewater and prescott were BS.

Comment

They are indeed. My Lions would likely have taken down KC had the refs not gotten involved in reversing a TD. Stafford and rest of the team played a hell of a game, and it's a shame the players can't decide the outcome of a game instead of officials and reviews.

Comment

Looked like shit all the way around this week. When is Elliott going to start earning that contract? When is the defense? I am not here to tell Henry he's wrong, but... 4 weeks in a row now, this "elite" defense has looked like hot garbage.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          Looked like shit all the way around this week. When is Elliott going to start earning that contract? When is the defense? I am not here to tell Henry he's wrong, but... 4 weeks in a row now, this "elite" defense has looked like hot garbage.
                          The defense didn't allow a touchdown and only allowed 12pts. I'd say that's pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                            The defense didn't allow a touchdown and only allowed 12pts. I'd say that's pretty good.
                            At some point you guys are going to have to accept that they're getting gashed left and right. This whole "they made stops when it counted" is just excuses and won't do you any good against good teams. Stopping bad teams, stopping teams missing their elite QB, etc amounts to nothing. They are giving up BIG yards to shit teams. Defense keeps this up, they won't make the post season. End of story.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              At some point you guys are going to have to accept that they're getting gashed left and right. This whole "they made stops when it counted" is just excuses and won't do you any good against good teams. Defense keeps this up, they won't make the post season. End of story.
                              I'm not worried about how many yard a team gets as long as their being kept to a low point total.

Comment

The team has plenty of talent and potential. It’s the shit coaching staff that is the direct cause of all issues. Slapping asses doesn’t out pts on the board or stop other teams. The entire can’t make it as backup QB, make him QB coach.... can’t do that make him OC problem rears it’s ugly head. And if you don’t know Garrett is a yes man in a head coaching position he can’t dream of succeeding in, you haven’t been paying attention.

Comment

Working...
                                X