• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup, you're a zagat!

Comment

• Lol @ this clown
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• No one can take a joke anymore...

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
          No one can take a joke anymore...
          I'm not referring to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            I'm not referring to you.
            The o thumb up the ass pic

Comment

• Went to Shake Shack on Saturday. They just opened a location in Austin a couple of months ago and I'm sure they'll be in DFW soon. The place is pretty cool and their burger was very good but a little on the pricey side. Their shake of the week was a blueberry/corn concoction and I'm not going to lie, it was weird and not that good.

I'd say they are definitely better than In-N-Out but it should be at nearly 50% more expensive with smaller portions. I'll be sticking with Mighty Fine if I want a burger in Austin.

Comment

• Had Adair's yesterday, always a good burger!
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• There will be a pic of one of our burgers in the sept Frisco style magazine September
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    I don't have a Jeep yet, and I've eaten at more Zagat rated and Michelin star restaurants than you have even heard about.

Wingfield makes an honest cheeseburger. Kennys is a fucking hipster heaven where they try and trick you with a bunch of BS. Sometimes a man just wants a fucking cheeseburger or just a fucking steak, but as a hipster I'm sure you and most of the people around here don't fucking get it.

And as far as me having bad taste, you probably haven't even been to Wingfields because they'd turn your kind inside out in the parking lot for giggles.
                    this is the funniest/saddest thing I have read on here in a while.

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                      I see you're not familiar with Anthony's posts. Tune in from now on. They provide as much humor as SVO's.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                        Check out this gem from the Maple & Motor Thread:

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                        Do you have a sense of humor? Or did you get 5000 plus posts just randomly saying nonsensical shit non stop? While I've personally done the dirty to the brown eye of a Division I NCAA cheerleader, I can assure you nothing besides possibly a woman's or a doctor's finger has ever entered mine.

So slow the fuck down, spend some time on some capitalization and learn to fucking laugh once in a while. 90% of the shit anyone says on this forum is for giggles.

Most of you fuckers would know fine food if I paid for it and led your asses to it anyway, but one thing is for sure M&M for an honest burger beats the piss of hipsterfied fucking Kenny's wanna be gourmet burgers. It's a fucking burger not a gourmet meal. If I wanna spend a shit ton of money on foo foo burgers, I will go to Hubert Keller's burger bar. Oh wait, I've already done that too.

When it comes to food you guys need to get out more. My 2 year old daughter has met more famous chefs than most of you and probably already eaten a wider variety of foods. Hell I probably had crap cooked on my stove tonight you people have never even tried.

Some asshat wanna be chef buys his buns from someone else because he can't bake and tosses a piece of gouda cheese on a pile of ground sirloin and puts a little cayenne pepper in his catsup and you clowns are ready to have his anal babies. This "food" forum is the biggest entertainment on this website.

So lighten up, Nancyboy. It's just a fucking cheeseburger and that's all it needs to be. I got a family not 5 blocks away that's been making basic cheeseburgers for about 30 years now and doing just fine. Tomorrow I may go to Chip's and have a chiliburger. I'm not going to pretend is some kind of amazing gourmet experience either. It's just a damn good chiliburger without all the hype or bullshit.

Did you guys the read the Texas Monthly 50 best burgers issue? #1 is in Dallas, but none of you guys have ever mentioned it

And if you really want the best burger in TX it's in San Antonio at Luke on the riverwalk.
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          I see you're not familiar with Anthony's posts. Tune in from now on. They provide as much humor as SVO's.
                          I can't wait for the football season to start. It should be entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            I can't wait for the football season to start. It should be entertaining.
                            I see QIK is already posting up his losing picks. I'm pumped.

Comment

Working...
                            X