Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of wive's leaving.

Vanessa out!

Donald Trump Jr.’s wife took legal steps on Thursday to formally end their 12-year marriage, and the couple issued a statement saying they’re going their separate ways but “will always have tremendous respect for each other and our families.” Vanessa Trump, a former model, listed the breakup as “uncontested” in a state Supreme Court divorce complaint filing that is secret except for the title of the case. The Trumps, each 40 years old, were married in 2005 and have five children. Their first child, a girl born in 2007, made a grandfather of Donald Trump a decade before he became president.

In a statement issued through The Trump Organization, where Donald Trump Jr. is an executive, the couple said in part: "After 12 years of marriage, we have decided to go our separate ways. ... We have five beautiful children together and they remain our top priority."

The divorce filing comes as Trump Jr. has emerged as a central figure in at least one focus point of the special counsel's investigation into Trump ties to Russia: a June 2016 meeting in Trump Tower involving a Russian lawyer and top campaign aides that, according to Trump Jr.'s emails, he accepted after being promised dirt on Hillary Clinton, Trump's Democratic rival.

Trump Jr. was an enthusiastic mainstay on the campaign trail during his father's 2016 march to the Republican presidential nomination and then the presidency and now co-runs the family business with his brother Eric Trump, overseeing a global empire that includes hotels, golf courses and a winery.

He is a popular GOP fundraising draw and has expressed political ambitions of his own, though he has drawn criticism for peddling online right-wing and alt-right memes.
    cant wait to see what tomorrow's twitter rant brings from the Dotard in Charge.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Speaking of Hillary Clinton we've finally found a law to bring her down.

Comment

lmao.

that was a good one.

i never followed any of that story bc it was put out for simple minds.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Asset protection

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
          lmao.

that was a good one.

i never followed any of that story bc it was put out for simple minds.
          just watched it, that was dumb as hell.

first off, ya'll are the first ones to call India a "shit hole country".

second, it was silly for her to put herself in such a dangerous situation, but i can only assume she is doing it for a charitable cause for the betterment of humanity.

third, no proof that was even her. this is how fake news starts, show me the link on why hillary was in india to begin with, and be sure to highlight the will of good faith she portrayed.

mean while in MAGAville

i think i saw sc281 in a blue shirt, he didnt catch his.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

seems like a nice place, and if i were to be in india i would definitely want to see it at only $49 for an 8 hour tour. if i were her, i'd wear an athletic shoe next time, dont you agree, but if the former first lady (private citizen) were to wear some new balances, it would feed into the internet trolls agenda.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Are you arguing with yourself? You gotta stop day drinking, man.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                just watched it, that was dumb as hell.
                Sounds like something perfectly suited for you to watch then.

Still smarting from my one-liner post of a few days ago I see...OUCH!!! We'll just call using your own "dribble" back at you a definite win for the sake of entertainment, LOL.

Comment

Don't believe everything you see on the internet. She's travelling with Huma and they've visited areas where a visa is required. This isn't a spontaneous girls trip, they are probably doing diplomatic work and maybe even directly for president Trump.

Comment

smarting?
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

dumbing.
                      WH

Comment

Originally posted by FAKENEWS FUCKTARD View Post
                        Vanessa out!
                        Unlike you, I bet he doesn't have to rely on momma to cough up:

every month.

Comment

Oh, and:
                          Originally posted by FAKENEWS DRIBBLETARD View Post
                          ...wive's...
                          Batting a thousand, you are!

Comment

Working...
                          X