24HR LE MANS on Velocity!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24HR LE MANS on Velocity!

Supposedly they are showing all 24 hours this year!

If the first hour has been any indication of what the other 23 will be like, it's going to be great! Ford and BMW running side-by-side through turns, trading paint. lots of aggressive racing.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I don't have cable, but i might have to go find somewhere to watch

Comment

tons of different views streaming on youtube

Comment

I'm in Vegas figured I would try to place a bet on it. No one at the sports books even know what it is.
          Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
            If the first hour has been any indication of what the other 23 will be like, it's going to be great! Ford and BMW running side-by-side through turns, trading paint. lots of aggressive racing.
            Didnt some pit crew get run into also??!!

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
              I'm in Vegas figured I would try to place a bet on it. No one at the sports books even know what it is.
              William hill will have more options than others...but for the most part Vegas sports gambling is pretty limited to the mainstream.

Put some money on errol spence tonight!

Comment

Looks like Toyota will pull it off after two years of heartbreak.

Comment

I liked Velocity doing the entire race. Was cool to see Toyota finally win Le Mans and Fernando Alonso win it as a rookie.

The best part for me was Alonso making up nearly 98 seconds during his night shift. That was impressive.
                  Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                  Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                  Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Is it just me or was there absolutely no drama this year? Either the coverage did not include things like cars that pitted for 3 hours, rebuilt, and then got back out there or stuff like that didn't happen. Without rain and with so few incidents, I can see that maybe there just weren't situations like that. The past SPEED crews would be all over the pits seeing what was broken, what issues they were having etc. This crew did not show that very much but maybe it didn't exist. When the Toyota people started to get excited at the 5 minute mark I thought not so fast remembering last year. I hope LMP1 can get at least 3-4 more brands again. Good for Dempsey and his team. The Porsches really had an advantage over the Fords and Corvettes. I loved the 24hr broadcast but felt the coverage may not have been as good. IDK.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                      Is it just me or was there absolutely no drama this year? Either the coverage did not include things like cars that pitted for 3 hours, rebuilt, and then got back out there or stuff like that didn't happen. Without rain and with so few incidents, I can see that maybe there just weren't situations like that. The past SPEED crews would be all over the pits seeing what was broken, what issues they were having etc. This crew did not show that very much but maybe it didn't exist. When the Toyota people started to get excited at the 5 minute mark I thought not so fast remembering last year. I hope LMP1 can get at least 3-4 more brands again. Good for Dempsey and his team. The Porsches really had an advantage over the Fords and Corvettes. I loved the 24hr broadcast but felt the coverage may not have been as good. IDK.
                      It was kinda dull for the LMP1 class. I think everyone knew that Toyota was going to win unless they had problems. The privateers just didn't stand a chance against them. The crazy restart with both of them carving through the pack was cool. Other than that and Alonso's night stint it was kinda boring.

I second on Dempsey's team winning class overall. Makes sense that Porsche's GT class is strong when they withdrew their LMP1 program.

I do miss the Speed crew when it came to this race and also when they did Formula 1. I thought as well that the coverage could've been better. Then again it was live for 24 Hours so I can't complain about that. I spent most of the time watching it and having the live feed on motorsport.com feed me information.
                      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Working...
                      X