Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These pigs need to be in prison...or dead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jluv View Post
    It doesn't matter how they approached it and why. No one is blaming them for being cautious and having their guns pulled until they can figure out what's really going on.

If a bartender tells me that the hot chick at the end of the bar wants my dick, I will approach her with that mindset. If I get there, and she doesn't seem interested, I can't just fuck her right there on the bar stool against her will, and then blame the bartender.

Comment

[QUOTE=jluv;1579154

Of course they will make excuses. Of course they will try to shift blame to the dispatcher. What got that kid killed is a handful of trigger-happy cops who were looking for a chance to put holes in someone. We need zero of that kind of cop on the streets.[/QUOTE]

What got him killed was disobeying orders. Always a lesson to be learned from a mistake.

Comment

Oh it is the 911 dispatcher's fault, not the morons pulling the triggers. Thank God we found the person to blame here!
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
          What got him killed was disobeying orders. Always a lesson to be learned from a mistake.
          No, what got him killed was a complete lack of accountability for the people doing the shooting. Of course they fired, why chance it? If they are wrong, they'll get a few days of vacation and a slap on the wrist at most. The City won't even do anything, they'll fight tooth and nail not to release every shred of evidence and then at the end of the day they'll give away their citizens' money to make it go away.

It blows my fucking mind when someone can watch that video and say that guy deserved to die.
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

nobody deserved anything but common sense says do what they say

Comment

nobody deserved anything but common sense says do what they say
              Common sense also says don't shoot the guy unless he has a weapon.

I'm not sure what your point is beyond trying to blame the guy who got shot.

Comment

I used to be a cop, my dad was a cop for 30 years and still works for the federal marshals service, I have 2 cousins that are currently cops. The cops in the video should be buried under the jail.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                  Apparently, you didn't read anything I posted above regarding the information that was given to the officers by the dispatcher. I didn't suggest at anytime kid should have been killed. I was just citing the reasons behind why they approached the situation the way they did, as stated in the article.

That has to be the most ridiculous short sighted thing I've seen you say. Since when can you see a (possible) concealed weapon inside someones waistband covered by a shirt? How are they supposed to know that before hand. That's retarded, Dave.

In what deluded world do you live in where that applies in modern life outside of a courtroom?

Every time they yelled at him, he immediately put his hands up. He just failed to keep them up. And that's unfortunate.

Regardless, your google related find of this 90 second video clip is one part of a much larger narrative.
                  Why is it in a warzone that I have to wait until a weapon is aimed, actually aimed at me before I can open fire but if you put your hands near your hips cops can shoot you? My ROE is more restrictive in a combat zone than an officer's is in the US and that's not right by any stretch of the imagination. That 4.7 should have come out of their pension budget.
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Wow...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Tim, go get another drink. You need it. [emoji482]

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        Common sense also says don't shoot the guy unless he has a weapon.

I'm not sure what your point is beyond trying to blame the guy who got shot.
                        Point is keep your hands up where they can see them! They told the kids 3 times at least. Each time hands came down. If I'm ever in that situation I'm keeping my hands up so I don't get blasted.. I don't do that job for a living but you never know what someone is gonna do. I'm sure there is video of a cop getting shot up by some bullshitter with his hands down at his waist.

Comment

That was murder. Plain and simple.

Comment

Point is keep your hands up where they can see them! They told the kids 3 times at least. Each time hands came down. If I'm ever in that situation I'm keeping my hands up so I don't get blasted.. I don't do that job for a living but you never know what someone is gonna do. I'm sure there is video of a cop getting shot up by some bullshitter with his hands down at his waist.
                            All your post said was that there's probably videos out there of people murdering cops just like this video of a cop murdering a suspect. I agree. Just like this video shows a senseless murder of someone who didn't keep their hands 100% up, people have murdered cops as well.
                            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                            dont downshift!!
                            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I would probably be dropping my hands, too... in an attempt to lift my shit-filled pants up off my ankles.

Seriously, I cannot imagine doing anything other than what Officer Dickhead says with that laser sight dancing on my shirt. Picking at your britches while multiple cops are screaming at you with guns drawn is what we call a "bad decision" and it cost this kid his life. It doesn't justify anything the cops did; they are murderers plain and simple. What I am saying is the kid would be here today if he had responded to their orders.

Oh yeah, FTP!
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

And not one of them will go to jail.
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X