Got the fiance a new ride today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
    I love when the cars outvalue the home. Priorities are on point... Fuck being an adult. I just sometimes want to have fun like this guy and enjoy life
    Hey ... people see what you drive, not where you live.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
      Fiance?!?!?!? Didnt you just start dating her?
      2012 GT500

Comment

I love when the cars outvalue the home. Priorities are on point... Fuck being an adult. I just sometimes want to have fun like this guy and enjoy life
        Nobody said you had to buy an expensive ass house. Why buy a super expensive house when 1) it isn't a POS and 2) it fits your needs. You don't get to call other people not being an adult for choosing to allocate more of their money in places that you wouldn't. If his bills are paid that seems like a pretty adult thing to me.

Comment

And I think we need better pics of the chick. Doesn't look Hawaiian.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
            Cobrachild, dont start crap. I have known her longer than you been out of diapers.
            Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            Nobody said you had to buy an expensive ass house. Why buy a super expensive house when 1) it isn't a POS and 2) it fits your needs. You don't get to call other people not being an adult for choosing to allocate more of their money in places that you wouldn't. If his bills are paid that seems like a pretty adult thing to me.
            Thank you and I agree with this. My neighborhood is quiet and clean and working class. My neighbors are so excellent. I am located by EVERYTHING. The house doesnt leak or make noises, central air and heat are dirt cheap! I set iy at 68* all Summer and never had a $200 bill, usually about $180. Gas is $21 in the Summer and $48 in the winter with the temp set at 72*. I can play the hell out of my surround sound system and it does not bother anyone. I am right next to a good (well by Waco standards) grade and high school. Both walking distance with no problem. The house is the PERFECT size for me and I am so very comfortable here.
            When I saw the HEB was moving up the road and that the newish Mall (one with the biker shooting), Gander, Stabucks and all hat was being built I knew what it would do to values so I made an offer on the house (still have to level garage, do better and thicker windows, remove wood panels from living-room, install garbage disposal and I hate the carpet even though its only a few years old and stain free) and it was accepted and is now worth a couple grand shy of double of what I paid.
            Is my CL65 worth more? Yeah, sure. But I have zero debt, like it here and can enjoy my second passion which is cars. Mt future wife loves it and does not wish to get a big place (well until we have a second kid) and I like it too so who gives a fuck my cars are worth more. Its a nice place to live plus its already made me money.

You cant race a house but you can sleep in a car.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
              Cobrachild, dont start crap. I have known her longer than you been out of diapers.
              she's gonna leave with half!
              2012 GT500

Comment

She must really be in love if she is going to leave Maui and move to Waco!
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                  she's gonna leave with half!
                  She wont leave. If after 21 years she can put up with my shit then I know its real. Shes the only person that has ever been able to make me stop snoring without waking me up. Shes so gentle and kind and the most unmaterialistic person I ever knew. When she got divorced from her first marriage she refused alimony or even anything that was "his". She is a very unique person and I would have killed for her to be mine 21 years ago and I feel so stupid because all I would have had to do was tell her and I would be about to see ny first born graduate college.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  She must really be in love if she is going to leave Maui and move to Waco!
                  Shes born and raised from Maui. Shes a "local" girl through and through. The fact that she is doing this just blows my mind. I have to pinch myself just to know its not a dream. I was just video chatting her helping do some christmas shopping for the family and just smiling like a fool because shes so beautiful and so kind. I gave her a card and she so scared to spend any money and trying to get the cheap stuff for gifts and I had to keep talking her into geting the good stuff.
                  But yea, to move from Maui to Waco just because she wants to be with me......I feel like a kin. She makes me so happy and always boosts me up and is always so supportive. I really feel like the luckiest guy on Eaath. She is my everything.
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                    Clearly your ability to interpret is off. I'm absolutely envious that the man is having fun and living life the way he wants to and not by the "book". It is still funny to have cars worth well more than your house or even close to the same... it's just not the regular. No one said it was wrong.

Thank you and I agree with this. My neighborhood is quiet and clean and working class. My neighbors are so excellent. I am located by EVERYTHING. The house doesnt leak or make noises, central air and heat are dirt cheap! I set iy at 68* all Summer and never had a $200 bill, usually about $180. Gas is $21 in the Summer and $48 in the winter with the temp set at 72*. I can play the hell out of my surround sound system and it does not bother anyone. I am right next to a good (well by Waco standards) grade and high school. Both walking distance with no problem. The house is the PERFECT size for me and I am so very comfortable here.
                    When I saw the HEB was moving up the road and that the newish Mall (one with the biker shooting), Gander, Stabucks and all hat was being built I knew what it would do to values so I made an offer on the house (still have to level garage, do better and thicker windows, remove wood panels from living-room, install garbage disposal and I hate the carpet even though its only a few years old and stain free) and it was accepted and is now worth a couple grand shy of double of what I paid.
                    Is my CL65 worth more? Yeah, sure. But I have zero debt, like it here and can enjoy my second passion which is cars. Mt future wife loves it and does not wish to get a big place (well until we have a second kid) and I like it too so who gives a fuck my cars are worth more. Its a nice place to live plus its already made me money.

It wasn't mean to be a put down... just pointing out the obvious in typical forum fashion. Glad you're having fun man. I see it all the time here... guys who aren't actually doing shit for themselves... literally cash poor broke dicks living in homes worth half of what the 2 cars in the drive are worth.

You've made it plenty clear that the biz is doing well so I thought my comment was pretty obviously not a legitimate stab at ya! It's funny because the biz is doing well (probably way more than I make) and you're pimping some badass cars in a $100k house... the image of the other guy's I described but in the end you're doing great. That's all that matters!

Comment

the house and all the cars are paid off? Your only monthly personal bills are utilities and insurance?
                      Last edited by HarrisonTX; 12-14-2016, 09:41 PM.
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Are yall the same blood-type?

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                          the house and all the cars are paid off? Your only monthly personal bills are utilities and insurance?
                          That is correct.

Comment

Words
                            Oh I didnt take it any way negative. People on here make that comment all the time. Dont bother me. I like my house and really only sleep here, have sx and watch movies. Rest of the time I am out driving.

Comment

Kinda. Long story. We should have gotten married 21 years ago but I had my head up my ass and she was engaged to my best friend.

These are the days of our lives
                              WH

Comment

Clearly your ability to interpret is off. I'm absolutely envious that the man is having fun and living life the way he wants to and not by the "book". It is still funny to have cars worth well more than your house or even close to the same... it's just not the regular. No one said it was wrong.
                                Did you READ what you said before you posted it? Clearly you didn't. When you say "Fuck being an adult" how else are people supposed to take it in the context you presented it in?

Comment

Working...
                                X