Sheriff seeks help from Texas Rangers, DOJ in fatal beating investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, how did it come to that?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

They were filming and the drunk guy was still flailing.

A properly applied rear naked choke would have had the drunk dude out in 5 seconds. What a weird shitty situation.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

They need to charge his wanna be cop ass with murder

Comment

Notice the bloody knuckles on the drunk? He definitely put up a fight but that fat ass on top is negligent in this situation. Improper restraint that lead to a mans' death = manslaughter.

Comment

Biker dude is slurring like a mofo. Why didn't he get choked?
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

They were indicted on murder charges

Comment

Abuses like this from members of LE will only end once the public starts dishing out vigilantly justice when this happens.

The founding fathers were deathly afraid that we would one day have a standing army in our nation. What they thought of when discussing a standing army is what we have today in the police.

The killers wife was negligent in her duty to protect the public and should be punished harsher then her husband. There can be no forgiving a betrayal of a public trust.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I'm glad the video surfaced. The whole thing is a messed up situation. Drunk guy obviously put up a fight so I can see why the other guy restrained him. At what point do you think the whole thing went south? Seems like the off duty cop should have intervened and then followed protocol once he was on the ground.

One question I got from the article...why is that an illegal choke hold? Is it just illegal for LEO's to use for the purpose of restraining someone? If two civilians were fighting and one used it, is it still illegal?

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                    I'm glad the video surfaced. The whole thing is a messed up situation. Drunk guy obviously put up a fight so I can see why the other guy restrained him. At what point do you think the whole thing went south? Seems like the off duty cop should have intervened and then followed protocol once he was on the ground.

One question I got from the article...why is that an illegal choke hold? Is it just illegal for LEO's to use for the purpose of restraining someone? If two civilians were fighting and one used it, is it still illegal?
                    Probably illegal for civilians and legal for LEO because they are above us and usually above the law.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                      Naynus does more to provoke fights with his shit posts than drunk guys (or sober ones) pissing in a parking lot.
                      am i on your mind? i haven't even been in this thread. and if you get worked up to the point of wanting to fight me for words i type, you may need to log off for a minute.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

LOL @ naynay e-thumping his chest.

Comment

Originally posted by 01-GATOR View Post
                          They were indicted on murder charges

http://www.fox4news.com/news/texas/259817306-story
                          What is a "Frand jury"?

I hope that MF'r gets what is coming to him.

Of course the guy was flailing. He couldn't breath.

If I was one of those people, I would have been looking for the nearest, heaviest, sharpest object to hit that fatass in the back of the head with instead of standing there screaming.

Comment

Glad they are going up on murder, they deserve it. It renews my faith in the system a little bit.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

In this particular circumstance the right thing was done, let's hope they do some real time to send a clear message to all LEO.
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                                LOL @ naynay e-thumping his chest.
                                You happy I commented? Did you squirt?
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X