YouTubers gon 2 Far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouTubers gon 2 Far

As we know it's all about the life of YouTube and tiktok. We all know people want to make an easy buck these day and some of stupid. This lad should not just be kicked off these platforms, but should also get his nuts taken away. Here I am been eye balling some 88-97F350.

Lol whistlin diesel that dude fucks up all kinds of cars
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

he crushed that truck against a tree.

Comment

Don’t watch his stuff if you get mad at what other people do with their stuff. Granted, I only watch him because I know he triggers lots of people.

Comment

i like WhistlinDiesel his video's are pretty dang good

Comment

Sadly it's what the community wants. 30 second videos of shocking content that they can watch for 10 seconds, then flip away from.

Comment

The best troll on YouTube.

Comment

I don't mind the newer truck just not a classic which even a 90 is class but not classy.

Comment

Meh, it's his money and his cars... whatever. But I don't watch his stuff because I don't enjoy that type of crap.
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I’ll admit during Covid when I was stuck at home for long periods of time I randomly found this channel and watched it. It was entertaining, in a Jackass with vehicles sort of way. Now all he does is highly produced and seems very scripted. He just wrecks shit to piss groups of people off, taking all of the creativity away. I don’t watch it anymore, as it’s run it’s course and isn’t entertaining to me any more. He also seems to have inflated his ego with each video.

Comment

Fuck that kid.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        Fuck that kid.
                        and that's how this kid is a millionaire

Comment

Most popular show in the live roleplay version of Idiocracy 2. This world is a complete disaster of stupid.

Comment

His Monster truck is pretty damn cool. it was his first truck ever and he builds it, destroys it, then rebuilds it stronger each time. He basically does what a normal person does in a video game but in real life.

Comment

Working...
                            X