How's the Foxbody market these days ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's the Foxbody market these days ?

I know everything is wonky on prices all over, but hows the "demand" on Foxbody stuff these days ?
    Been thinking of doing some more high end build flips. Im west of Austin, so my market is kinda limited.

pro touring market seems to still be strong. look for a lot of increase in cars for sale. some people are bailing while some are parking capitol in high end cars.

Comment

completely stock or in rare colors is hot right now and always will be

Comment

How difficult is a 4cyl to 302 conversion? I have a hot tip on an old 79 4 cyl coupe in decent shape, 100% stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          How difficult is a 4cyl to 302 conversion? I have a hot tip on an old 79 4 cyl coupe in decent shape, 100% stock.
          Easy peasy on that one. I have a nice Gen 5 LT that would wake that little thing up nicely

Comment

If you have a complete 5.0 donor right next to it, it will be much easier.
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

What transmission? It will bolt in. I have a foxbody I need to move. Runs and drives. I bought it for the drivetrain and decided to go a different route. It is a 89 mark vii. Would make a great donor. Rear end and all.

CN
              Last edited by CyaNide; 09-14-2022, 07:05 AM. Reason: Viii instead of vii, lol

Comment

Photos and a price would be so cool.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  Photos and a price would be so cool.
                  Are you actually interested?

CN

Comment

Ask those on here that know me. I’m always interested in cool cars I’ve never owned. I have a huge storage problem, a big garage, big driveway….. it’s an addiction.

If I had a Lincoln Mk VII, I’d Radwood the heck out of it.

Comment

It won’t let me upload any pictures. The biggest issue with it, besides needing front struts to drive, is I have the title but I did not transfer it. The guy I got it from didn’t either. Signed and dated at the time he got it. Did not matter to me since I was going to pull the engine and rear. I did put a new fuel tank and pump in it, since it got where it would not run. There was more rust in the tank than I had ever seen. I would take $1750 for it.

CN
                      Last edited by CyaNide; 09-14-2022, 06:11 PM. Reason: Wording

Comment

Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
                        Are you actually interested?

CN
                        I guess not.

CN

Comment

Have stock turbine wheels appreciated in value enough for me to retire on the set I still have?

Comment

I doubt it, not too many cars got left as 4 lug.
                            Originally posted by stevo
                            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

A running Fox 5.0 for that price sounds like a great deal. Photos would probably sell it immediately. I will be in DFW for work in a few months. Photos would entice me to bring my car trailer and drive the SUV. Need more info.

Comment

Working...
                              X