Holley Sniper EFI tuning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holley Sniper EFI tuning?

Asking for a buddy of mine. Any recommendations on who can tune this locally?

Holley Sniper EFI sucks dick! you can't tune those self-tuning pieces of shit

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
      Asking for a buddy of mine. Any recommendations on who can tune this locally?
      A back-in-the-day friend of mine is an engineering manager at Holley on the EFI systems (and still big into drag racing, etc). Haven't talked to him in a long time, but just sent him a msg - will let you know if he knows anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
        Holley Sniper EFI sucks dick! you can't tune those self-tuning pieces of shit
        Hey, don't shoot the messenger!

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
        A back-in-the-day friend of mine is an engineering manager at Holley on the EFI systems (and still big into drag racing, etc). Haven't talked to him in a long time, but just sent him a msg - will let you know if he knows anyone.
        Thanks man, appreciate it!

Comment

You might find somemore info on the Holley Sniper forums:

Lot's of real knowledgeable guys over there and several who do remote tuning. The Sniper is not to hard to work with. When I got my 1250 Super Sniper a couple of years ago I knew nothing about EFI. But after I downloaded the Holley software to my laptop and hooked it up to the sniper I quickly found out it was very user friendly. Tell your buddy he wants the hyperspark distributor, coil and CDI box. It's all plug and play and makes it a much more painless install. I at first just had the Sniper controlling fuel only and left my ignition alone which was a MSD Distributor, Crank Trigger and a 6AL-BTM box. It run good but when I changed it over to have the Sniper control the spark it made a big difference throughout the power band. And it's real nice to be able to setup a timing curve precisely at any rpm, Especially on a boosted engine like mine.
          It has been a little over 3 years now and I haven't had any problem with it.

Comment

I'll check out that board and pass along that and the info you provided. Thanks!

Comment

This thread has been good info for me. I bought one for my 1966 Mustang. Half off due to being a demo model. I am tired of carburetors.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                This thread has been good info for me. I bought one for my 1966 Mustang. Half off due to being a demo model. I am tired of carburetors.
                demo model?

Comment

Working...
                X