No announcement yet.

Georgia guide stones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is comical. These globalists jerks literally tell you the plan, do it, laugh in your faces, and then you lie to everyone and say it’s not true. This live version of Idiocracy II is kick ass funny! Good job!

Go rewatch the debates. What one dude said would happen one dude said un unh….. the other dude said unh huh…. And then it all happened in record time!

The ability people have to lie to themselves is quite possibly the most impressive thing in all of this. All you need to do to make it stop is say no too.

Comment

9.1% nuff said about that fucking moron in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
        I haven't struggled financially like I am now since the Obama years. in a short time the man who's own son has him in his phone as "Pedo" has f-ed up at every turn. It's so consistent It feels like it almost has to be on purpose.

Comment

high fuel= fuck up farms and ranches = chemfood

high fuel = fuck up the economy to force ev shit on us.

carter fucked things up simply being naive and good hearted . this shit is by design to force the new liberal world order on us. they have even admitted it.

this shit hits 10+ even you balers will shit yourself .

i ran a business during the 16% interest shit. i barely hung on until carter was gone.

Comment

And they'll have you believe it's Trumps fault for mishandling COVID or Putin's fault for starting a war in Ukraine.

Comment

notice all the failures at n/gas plants , which are needed to produce fertilizer and dry grains. all the food processing plant going up in flames.
              rules for radical's page by page.

Comment

It’s nice to know some people can see what’s going on. The ones that can’t make me think of Dwayne Elizando Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  It’s nice to know some people can see what’s going on. The ones that can’t make me think of Dwayne Elizando Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

talked with a farming friend of mine about all this. he's simply buying cheap seeds , planting and waiting for crop insurance to pay. cant afford to do maintenance on the fields because of fuel cost so crops are failing in this drought. even with rain he would do the same. ranchers are getting very little hay production, so they are selling off cattle.
                    without nitrogen there is no hay and the cost of fuel is making it impossible to maintain the fields. i'm so glad i sold off my farm land before this shit hit.

well it just hit 11+% . likely more like 15% . we got 3rd world shit heading our way.
                    time for the trump miss me yet memes .
                    Last edited by bubbaearl; 07-14-2022, 11:11 AM.

Comment

check birth rates around the world.

yes i think that doting fool is the cause of high fuel cost. that dementia riddled fuck head has fucked up everything he's been told to touch. you have google start your search.
                      d0 wut?

Birth rates have been in a 60 year decline. If we don’t reproduce we cease to exist…
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

in america yes. we're not the ones breeding like rats. but yet we are expected to take care of all of them.

Comment

The birth rate for World in 2021 was 17.873 births per 1000 people, a 1.13% decline from 2020. The birth rate for World in 2020 was 18.077 births per 1000 people, a 1.12% decline from 2019. The birth rate for World in 2019 was 18.282 births per 1000 people, a 1.1% decline from 2018.

Comment

i believe the Georgia stones were destroyed so they will fade from view . there is a movement to achieve that agenda already working funded by the worlds billionaires. so far close to 1 million acres have been taken out of production . that is why they put that evil bitch in charge of the BLM. she will approve anything anti-white people. she is one evil activist.
                            bill gates is trying to get them to let him in by doing the same. pool little rich nerd is still shunned.

Comment

Replace them with the Geddy Lee Guidestones.

Comment

Working...
                              X