Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't we have a guy here that teaches chl classes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did the class at cabelas and thought it was pretty good.
    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
      Well, if he was trying to keep it a secret he probably shouldn't be posting threads about carrying, his ccw, everyday carry problems etc.

But I don't think he is trying to keep it secret.
      Back off kid! Or else I'm not giving you the 5000 pieces of brass I've been saving you. Lol
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
        Back off kid! Or else I'm not giving you the 5000 pieces of brass I've been saving you. Lol
        Lol, just sayin
        2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
          You can always give it to me ... I am a nice guy. I might even throw in a high five or a gallon jug of Carlo Rossi.

Comment

Guess I'm finally getting around to it.... Just did the DPS fee/online registration and scheduled fingerprints. Evidently the only thing I need to do is take a class, get the CHL100 form and submit and then just wait.

Veteran benefit of $25 vs. the $140 was a pleasant surprise....

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
              Guess I'm finally getting around to it.... Just did the DPS fee/online registration and scheduled fingerprints. Evidently the only thing I need to do is take a class, get the CHL100 form and submit and then just wait.

Veteran benefit of $25 vs. the $140 was a pleasant surprise....
              Nice.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I was going to setup a second DFWM group class, but I am preparing for the MCAT right now, so I cannot work on it yet.

Make sure that you find an instructor that is willing to teach you the facts and not his or her opinion instead. I have been to many classes where the instructor spends most of the time trying to get you to buy a certain type of handgun rather than teaching you information.

Comment

Working...
                X