8 dead in Plano shooting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
    From the pics I saw he looked normal to me....But yes the officer did what he had to do and who knows how much further it would have gone if he wouldn't have got there and took care of business.

Crazy ass situation regardless
    I'm not judging, but the pics I saw he had blue hair and gauged out ears. There were older pictures that showed a "normal" guy. I'm not saying everyone with blue hair and gauged ears is not normal, but stereotypes exist for a reason...

Comment

He had to have known what he was about to do. I'm sure he had multiple magazines with him. I don't see a crazy angry person being a good enough shot to kill 8 other people with 1 mag. There had to have been plenty of missed shots and non fatal hits. I heard a report of more than 40 shots.
      Originally posted by Marisa
      we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

I agree he knew what he was doing and had more than one magazine but the hit ratio of mass shooters compared to cops is significantly higher, normally with more head shots too.

Was it a single cop that went in or two? Either way props to them

Comment

Id definitely say it was premeditated.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
            He had to have known what he was about to do. I'm sure he had multiple magazines with him. I don't see a crazy angry person being a good enough shot to kill 8 other people with 1 mag. There had to have been plenty of missed shots and non fatal hits. I heard a report of more than 40 shots.
            An AK with a single drum mag would have been enough. I suspect that a rifle may have been used considering how quickly the people died after being shot assuming that they were not all shot in the head.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

The cops made it seem like it was a gun by some of things they said, but the Mom of the wife let it slip that it was a rifle, so you could be right. Though she could just be a woman and mis-interpreted that it was a rife because of the amount of shots fired and he may have had a couple of guns with multiple magazines.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Plano shooting victims. Top row, L-R: Meredith Lane Hight, Rion Morgan, Tony Cross, Olivia Deffner. Bottom row, L-R: Myah Bass, Caleb Edwards, James Dunlop, Darryl Hawkins

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post

Plano shooting victims. Top row, L-R: Meredith Lane Hight, Rion Morgan, Tony Cross, Olivia Deffner. Bottom row, L-R: Myah Bass, Caleb Edwards, James Dunlop, Darryl Hawkins
                  As weird as this sounds, I especially hate when pretty/cute girls get killed.

All so young as well...what a waste of lives.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    About an hour from Jackson. Fantastic countryside.

Mike and Al are welcome. You stay the fuck away!
                    Which Mike?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                      That doesn't sound weird to me. Anything that is a solid 6 or above dying is worthy of grieving over; doubly so if they were slutty.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        Which Mike?
                        Don't be coy with me, ju fucking cockaroach! You are the only Mike that matters!

SVO invited too. I'll set up a chair on a riser and give him his own Burger King crown and a karaoke mic.

Comment

Any news on the weapon?
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            Any news on the weapon?
                            Yes, the police killed him.

Y'all are going to think I am crazy but I am going to buy the house this happened at.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post

All so young as well...what a waste of lives.
                              So, not mad about this at all?

Comment

^^^^ I would not say that. Personally I would gladly fuck any two out of the 3 women killed if it was a 3some.

Reading about each person killed makes me wonder a few things. If there is an afterlife do the people there have a tendency to mock new arrivals if they had lives of no substance or meaning?

Comment

Working...
                                X