Advertising forum got a little smaller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
    LOL, there aren't any. I don't think the format is dying so to speak. We've had new members join and then get treated like shit. This place is suppose to be a brotherhood but instead we have people acting like groupies. Don't get me wrong, I have thick skin and can easily not give a shit if someone gives me hell but some of y'all get pretty brutal on the nooobs. Or, as mentioned before, it could be that at some point, most of us out grow the mustang and end up in SUV's or sedans and really only come here for the banter. Or, I wonder if lack of advertising has something to do with it? Someone mentioned decals and such, I remember those days. I don't know, it could be a number of things.
    Fuck you nOOb, post some tits or get the fuck out!!!111111!

I just bought a VIP. Anything I/we can do to keep this place open, I'm up for doing. In the past at GTG's GC2 used to have I would buy plenty of raffle tickets to keep the place afloat. If we all do our part, it's worth it imo, especially since I don'e Space Face, Flitter, My Place or InstaShot...
    Last edited by Rick Modena; 09-20-2017, 11:55 AM.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

newbs
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
        LOL, there aren't any.
        That's my point, a la Dazed and Confused. [emoji44]

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
          I'm just here to fuck bitches and read content.
          TruF, for reelz!!!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            TruF, for reelz!!!
            This Man gets it.

Comment

Cockasaurusmex ® PM'd me suggesting a donation thread. I have a hard time taking donations, I would much prefer VIP or local advertisers. Thanks for everyone thus far that has VIP'd up!
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Ill keep throwing 20 a year at it just so I dont have to delete 3100 pm's.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

The PM bump is quite compelling IMO
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    Ill keep throwing 20 a year at it just so I dont have to delete 3100 pm's.
                    Same here, at 3600
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Is PayPal the only form of payment accepted? I want to sponsor via VIP but I do not use PayPal

Comment

• How much do we pay to have Talisman come back?

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                          I have a mustang. I now feel slighted.
                          I have a vette, but my wife drives a Mustang...does that count?

Comment

• Surprisingly we still have two Mustangs, albeit both are sn-95 models.

Paid off cars are a good thing...

Comment

• Originally posted by Goodfellas View Post
                              Is PayPal the only form of payment accepted? I want to sponsor via VIP but I do not use PayPal
                              This!

Comment

• Is Venmo an option?
                                2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
                                2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

Working...
                                X