• Rome, Italy

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                    Hahahahaha

I hope that's true.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                      Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                      That is their problem that they created when they made that choice to spread their legs. Or, maybe it was doggy style. Who really knows.

Not that I'm telling you what to do or anything, but what you just did was a mistake. By arguing against someone's statement you legitimize it. You're saying there's some part of that statement true enough to warrant a discussion.
                      What you should have said was, "The male soldier died - he's the primary victim (he's fucking dead). The female left at home is, at best, a secondary victim (she's sad, but still alive)"
                      Force someone to make intellectually honest arguments before you debate them. If something is categorically false, make that clear and then don't engage it.

*Insert cliche Sun Tzu "know your enemy" pic here*

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                        Not that I'm telling you what to do or anything, but what you just did was a mistake. By arguing against someone's statement you legitimize it. You're saying there's some part of that statement true enough to warrant a discussion.
                        What you should have said was, "The male soldier died - he's the primary victim (he's fucking dead). The female left at home is, at best, a secondary victim (she's sad, but still alive)"
                        Force someone to make intellectually honest arguments before you debate them. If something is categorically false, make that clear and then don't engage it.

Know your enemy.
                        Are you telling us Line em Up missed the point again?
                        Noooo way....
                        1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

*Insert cliche Sun Tzu "know your enemy" pic here*
                            Thank you for the intelligent input. Honestly, I'm not sure I can think that deeply. You are playing chess while I am playing checkers.

As for the debating topic, I guess it's like what they say about not arguing with an idiot. I considered it an idiotic statement to try to make the woman the victim when it was the soldier who gave their life, so I was trying to spin the blame back to the woman. It seems that all people know how to do nowadays is blame someone else for their problems or play the victim card when things go wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                              Are you telling us Line em Up missed the point again?
                              Noooo way....
                              And the point was? again?

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                                Now that's funny. I just got through commenting on how people blame others for their mistakes and then I see the next post, which is an example.

Comment

Working...
                                X