Quick opinion on NFA forms.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick opinion on NFA forms.

Sorry for the broad title but more of a general question. Seeing as how the efile system is down and potential changes come June first; if I submitted a form 4 within the next week, you think it will get into the system by June 1st?

Snail mail sucks and so does the ATF so I know I'm probably looking at 9 months to a year.

Chris
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
    Sorry for the broad title but more of a general question. Seeing as how the efile system is down and potential changes come June first; if I submitted a form 4 within the next week, you think it will get into the system by June 1st?

Snail mail sucks and so does the ATF so I know I'm probably looking at 9 months to a year.

Chris
    Should be ok.

Comment

What changes are coming?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
        What changes are coming?

Something to the affect of not being able to use a trust if I am not mistaken. I will let the experts fill in the details. I am in the same boat right now and am a little uneasy about it.

Comment

I was intending on setting up a trust this year to SBR my pistol and acquire a can or two...

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
            I was intending on setting up a trust this year to SBR my pistol and acquire a can or two...

Well you better hurry the F up is the gist I am getting. If you need a proven trust that works contact kbs.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
              Well you better hurry the F up is the gist I am getting.
              Yeah, couldn't be a worse time! We are buying house

Comment

Something to the affect of not being able to use a trust if I am not mistaken. I will let the experts fill in the details. I am in the same boat right now and am a little uneasy about it.
                You will still be able to use trusts but they will require every member of your trust to get a CLEO signature, everyone has to fill out a form 4, get fingerprints, get photographs, and a full background check.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  You will still be able to use trusts but they will require every member of your trust to get a CLEO signature, everyone has to fill out a form 4, get fingerprints, get photographs, and a full background check.
                  Is this a for sure thing that is going to happen or is it being debated?

Comment

Is this a for sure thing that is going to happen or is it being debated?
                    Comment period is over. If you are a trust user, prepare for the new rules. Find the contact info of your local Sheriff or CLEO and get a bunch of fingerprint cards and passport photos.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                      Comment period is over. If you are a trust user, prepare for the new rules. Find the contact info of your local Sheriff or CLEO and get a bunch of fingerprint cards and passport photos.
                      Happen to have a link with an update as to what they are actually doing and a timeframe? All I can find is assumptions, some of which say it will be postponed for a year due to the replies they have to issue over the comments. Figured you would have better information than most considering your contacts in the industry.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Nope, just what I have been told by many credible sources including a suppressor manufacturer.

Comment

I also have heard June 1st is the changeover. As far as eforms, you're in the "system" the moment it submits, so plenty of time. You do not want to do a paper form, I just got one back, nearly 12 month turn around.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

So people in Dallas are never going to get a suppressor ever again?

Comment

Yea I just put in an order for a Saker762 from silencershop due to the changes coming.

Comment

Working...
                              X