Quick opinion on NFA forms.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    All forms sent in after March 1 are getting kicked back and your money will be refunded. You will then be required to reapply with the cleo signature.
    Where's that from? If that's the case theres about to be a huge clusterfuck.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      All forms sent in after March 1 are getting kicked back and your money will be refunded. You will then be required to reapply with the cleo signature.
      I will be fucking furious if that's the case. So much paperwork to redo and everyone would have so much longer to wait. Hoping you're just trolling...

Comment

I assure you I am not trolling.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

March 1st? WTF happened to June?

If anything, I sure hope we can get a "shall sign" law like Utah.
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

So that information comes from...? I get the govt is predominantly a bunch of idiots. But even that's more work than what they would want.

Comment

Just what I heard from a major suppressor manufacturer and some DynCorp guys.

I hope both sets of people are wrong.
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Dammit why didn't I do this shit years ago!
                "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                sigpic

Comment

I think it's bullshit. Especially if you buy that silencer shop does a $1mil in sales a month. That's thousands in transfer refunds just from them and millions on the rest of the country. Not to mention every other joe sending in form 1s.

Comment

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                    Dammit why didn't I do this shit years ago!
                    Same thing I am wondering. I procrastinated like a motherfucker with the NFA stuff.

Comment

It could be worse. Things are still better than they were pre 04.

Comment

The march 1st thing doesn't make any sense....

So If I was to send in a form today, it would get kicked back?
                        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post

This is what Alex's sources are telling him according to his post.
                          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                            This is what Alex's sources are telling him according to his post.
                            I find that hard to believe..

Not claiming Alex is fibbing or whatnot, but that would be LOTS of wasted time and money not only on ATF's part but the consumers side as well.

Based on that email every NFA person got, that would have been mentioned.

"don't bother sending in forms, we will just reject them anyway"
                            "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

I believe he is just referring to the forms that were e-filed after 1 March

but that would be LOTS of wasted time and money not only on ATF's part but the consumers side as well.
                              This is the gubment we're talking about...

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
                                I believe he is just referring to the forms that were e-filed after 1 March
                                whew, I sure hope so but until we have an official word, we are at the mercy of the rumor mill.

Originally posted by phaux View Post
                                This is the gubment we're talking about...
                                THIS, they are pretty fu@king stupid most of the time, short sighted.

Comment

Working...
                                X