Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't we have a guy here that teaches chl classes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't we have a guy here that teaches chl classes?

I'm looking to take my class now so I can send my paperwork off in a fee months when I turn 21
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

I'm interested too.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
      I'm interested too.
      Don't you carry already......
      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Venix is a CHL instructor but hasn't taught classes in a while because he's busy with med school. He's cramming for a test that's going to make or break his career as a med student over the next 12 weeks.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post

Way to out the guy. Jeez.

Comment

<-- needs to finally get around to taking a class

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
              Well sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                Well, if he was trying to keep it a secret he probably shouldn't be posting threads about carrying, his ccw, everyday carry problems etc.

But I don't think he is trying to keep it secret.
                2012 GT500

Comment

CHL Classes ---------------------------------------------------- Class prices can range from $90 to $150. I highly recommend you find a class where everything is provided (state paperwork, photos and finger prints) You'll need to take a pen, SEMI auto, 50 rounds and ID CHL fees are $140 new and $70 renewal ( $70 for

I'll add to the sticky that Bullet Trap in Plano made the whole thing very nice. Did the pics, fingerprints, and had detailed instructions prepared.
                  WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                    http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2775

I'll add to the sticky that Bullet Trap in Plano made the whole thing very nice. Did the pics, fingerprints, and had detailed instructions prepared.
                    I won't go there

Let me rephrase that, I refuse to go there

Comment

I won't go there

Let me rephrase that, I refuse to go there
                      Fair enough. Actually, now that I think about it, I was pissed I couldn't take my shooting qualification the same day as the instruction. I had to kill an afternoon going back up there. Other than that BS I wasn't expecting, they did good.
                      WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                        Fair enough. Actually, now that I think about it, I was pissed I couldn't take my shooting qualification the same day as the instruction. I had to kill an afternoon going back up there. Other than that BS I wasn't expecting, they did good.
                        It was bullet trap http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=40018

Comment

I do but no CHL. I KNOW. I'm working on it. But I work in Pleasant Grove rather go to jail. Then to be a victim.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Keep that between us.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Crossfire has a pretty good class.

Comment

Working...
                              X