Anyone own a Glock 30?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone own a Glock 30?

Just curious of everybody's opinions on them. Originally when I decide to get a polymer .45 I was leaning towards an XDm 3.8 .45 APC but I saw a deal on a G30 over on Glock Talk and it's peaked my interest now.

I have one. They; like all other Glocks get the job done but I prefer to carry a revolver or 3.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

yes. it's a glock, not much opinion. it works. what kind of deal did you find?

edit: a lot of people complain that theyre too fat to conceal, but i guess they have female hands and/or are skin and bones

Comment

If they're too short for your hand, run a longer mag with a grip extension, and see what that does for you.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I have a Glock 30 and a XDM .45, I prefer the Springfield over the Glock. It shoots better, and is easier to handle.
          '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
          '13 Dodge Cummins
          '14 Rubicon X

Comment

I have one and like it.

Comment

Glock 30s is a better comparison. The 30 is too fat.
              2012 GT500

Comment

I have a Glock 30s that I carry sometimes. I found it easy to conceal and I actually prefer it over my old XDs due to the thicker grip. The slimmer slide on the S makes it easier to waistband carry but also adds some recoil compared to the regular 30 (but better than the XDs in my opinion.)

I don't usually carry it in the summer since I wear shorts and use a pocket holster with my p938.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                  but I saw a deal on a G30 over on Glock Talk and it's peaked my interest now.
                  Have you compared the grip angles? each has their own unique angle, and some dislike one over the other.

Comment

youre welcomed to shoot my 3rd gen 30 if youd like

Comment

I've had my fair share of Glock's (19, 23 27, 22) so I'm familiar and comfortable with them and the grip angle. I had an XD45 for a few months and really like how it felt and shot and wish I hadn't sold it. I might have the opportunity to finger both of them side by side this weekend.

This is the deal I was talking about over on Glock Talk. I thought it's fairly reasonable for what it comes with. What do you guys think?

Comment

cant view. what does it come with? price?

Comment

Here you go.

Glock G30SF with ported Storm Lake Barrel (original barrel included), 2 standard 10 Rd mags (one with Pierce Mag Extension) and three 13 Rd mags with grip AG Grip Sleeves, Glockmeister Extended Slide Stop, Stream Light TLR-3, Ghost 3.5lb Trigger Kit, and Advantage Arms 22LR conversion Kit (includes 2 10Rd magazines, cleaning kit, and speed loader - $325 value). Gun has had approx 400 rounds of 45ACP and 525 rounds of 22 through it. The Storm Lake Barrel has only had 50 rounds through it.

I have $1390 invested in this package, but we have a little one on the way so I need to sell. I am looking to get $895

So, in conclusion you get:

Glock 30SF in excellent condition with several upgrades
                          Advantage Arms 22LR Conversion Upper/Barrel/Recoil Spring, 2 10RD Mags and 22LR Speedloader
                          Stormlake Ported G30 Barrel
                          Streamlight TLR-3
                          Two 10RD Mags (one with Pierce Grip Extension)
                          Three 13RD Mags (with two AG Mag Sleeves)
                          Fobus Mag Holder.

I am an FFL Holder and will only ship to other FFLs. Know your local laws. $35 shipping anywhere in the CONUS. Thanks for looking!

Comment

He actually has the price listed as $875 in his ad.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                              He actually has the price listed as $875 in his ad.
                              I'd buy it.

Comment

Working...
                              X