Just bought 25rnds of Hornady Critical Defense for $1.99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought 25rnds of Hornady Critical Defense for $1.99

I was checking out at Cabela's and the cashier told me that if I apply for their visa, they take $20 off my purchase. No prepayment, no hidden fees. So I bought the ammo, paid it off, then closed the account. :-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Originally posted by danielhv View Post
    I was checking out at Cabela's and the cashier told me that if I apply for their visa, they take $20 off my purchase. No prepayment, no hidden fees. So I bought the ammo, paid it off, then closed the account. :-)

You do know that closing a credit account hurts your credit score right?
    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
      Not worried about it. Have plenty of unused open accounts. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
        Opening it with the credit check then closing it isn't the smartest move. Defiantly a ding on the credit.

Comment

Enjoy your debt lifestyle, plastic slave.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            Enjoy your debt lifestyle, plastic slave.
            Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
              Opening it with the credit check then closing it isn't the smartest move. Defiantly a ding on the credit.
              Yep again, not concerned. I have plenty of credit should I ever need it.

I was merely letting you guys know that if you don't have a cabelas account and want one, they will give you $20 right now. I just happened to use it on over-priced ammo.

Comment

yes, it's a little ridiculous. 20rds of .500 magnum hornady is $60.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  yes, it's a little ridiculous. 20rds of .500 magnum hornady is $60.
                  Ouch!

I run it in my EDC, but practice with reloads.

Comment

Yeah, uhh... Would've been worth it if you intended to use that line of credit but if not, I can think of better ways to save $20....

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                      Yeah, uhh... Would've been worth it if you intended to use that line of credit but if not, I can think of better ways to save $20....
                      Like putting all your regular bills and expenses on your cash back card, and getting 2% back on your $1000 spent that month.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I love my cabelas cc. I put all monthly expenses and all business i can. I end up with 200-400 a year in free money. Saving for a pair of vortex viper hd right now.

Im not baller enough for the black card status.

Comment

Working...
                        X