ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
      Not this shit again.
      lol

Comment

Neckbeards unite!

Comment

Dang Holmes, take it easy man! I searched and didn't come up with anything. I posted to get done srs info about it because I'd not heard of it before today.

Comment

While I'm not on the forefront of ballistics knowledge, this seems like something easily defeated by basic "soft" frag armor.

Comment

It's cool TX Redneck. I wouldn't spend money on it, but that's just me.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Yeah I think they found most "personal defense" rounds will pretty much cause similar damage to ballistics gel.. There's a lot of details and intricacies there, but you'd be just as good with a hydroshock (+p) round or hollow point (+p) as the best personal defense round IMO.

AR15 had a write up on the subject of self defense rounds which has some good info.

TX Redneck, let me know if you ever want to meet up at Garland Range, I have a few toys you can try out anytime.
                WRX

Comment

Thanks man. I have several myself, I just can't afford to go shooting then atm. I've been off work since March 15th with two ruptured discs. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                    Thanks man. I have several myself, I just can't afford to go shooting then atm. I've been off work since March 15th with two ruptured discs. :/
                    That sucks! Well when you feel up to it, maybe you can help my dad out with some computer problems and we can barter that for a range day..
                    WRX

Comment

Was batman doing the narration?

Comment

Working...
                      X