• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by probie View Post
    that bitch looks like an inbred gnome
    ftfy
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
      The guy was arrested for child abuse for beating 9yoa with a belt hard enough to leave deep bruising and welts. The girl was arrested for being in the room and failing to stop the abuse.
      This also does not surprise me.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
            You'd still hit that.
            Exactly how I like my women. Down and out!!

Comment

• Probably the best pic i've seen of her.

Comment

• 2 former 'Sons of Guns' reality stars accused of child abuse

Two former stars of the now canceled "Sons of Guns" reality show were arrested and booked on child abuse charges, according the Livingston Parish Sheriff's Office.

The sheriff's office issued warrants for Kristafor Ford and his wife Stephanie Hayden on Thursday. Kristafor is accused of hitting a 9-year-old boy with a leather black belt, causing a large bruise to the boy's right thigh and buttocks area.

Hayden was arrested Friday and charged with principal to cruelty to a juvenile as she was present when the incident occurred, according to arrest records.

Stephanie Hayden's father Will Hayden, made national headlines after he was arrested and booked on multiple rape charges in August and September.

Will Hayden is accused of raping a 12-year-old girl, touching his daughter Stephanie inappropriately when she was 12-years-old and abusing his daughter's friend and cousin. Will Hayden has not been charged in reference to Stephanie's allegations, which were made on the DR. PHIL show in September.

Will Hayden was booked on three counts of aggravated rape and one count of indecent behavior with a juvenile. Two of the charges are in East Baton Rouge Parish and the other charges stem from Livingston Parish.

Once the aggravated rape charged was reported in late August, the Discovery Channel canceled the "Sons of Guns" series.

Stephanie Hayden, her father and husband, all worked for the Baton Rouge gun shop Red Jacket Firearms, which was the main feature of the reality TV show.

Comment

• First Momma June leaves Sugar Bear and now this

Comment

• Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                    First Momma June leaves Sugar Bear and now this
                    You're going to have a lot of free time on your hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                      You're going to have a lot of free time on your hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by War Machine View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                          You'd still hit that.
                          Nope
                          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Child abuse - getting whacked with a belt on the rear.

Man, most of the parents before the 00s would be in jail.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Will Hayden a Kiddie Toucher?

In Texas the argument becomes one of how someone interprets reasonable. Many today would say that a belt beating is no big deal. And the defendant would be no billed or found not guilty. What about in 20 years when many kids aren't getting anything more than an IPAD taken away if anything at all?

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                                In Texas the argument becomes one of how someone interprets reasonable. Many today would say that a belt beating is no big deal. And the defendant would be no billed or found not guilty. What about in 20 years when many kids aren't getting anything more than an IPAD taken away if anything at all?
                                Pics of the kid would help, although I know they wont show them. Whelts could be anything from red marks to cuts and bruises so who really knows.
                                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                                X